Acharya Balshastri Jambhekar Sanman Yojana Details Online
- Eligibility for Acharya Balshastri Jambhekar Sanman Yojana
- Benefits of the Acharya Balshastri Jambhekar Sanman Yojana
- Acharya Balshastri Jambhekar Sanman Yojana Application Form
Government of Maharashtra given approval for pension scheme for senior journalist in the state of Maharashtra . The scheme is named as Acharya Balshastri Jambhekar Sanman Yojana . This scheme was announced in 2018 but the implementation guidelines not framed . With this scheme government of Maharashtra is going to give pension to senior journalist to provide some financial assistance .
Eligibility for Acharya Balshastri Jambhekar Sanman Yojana
To get senior journalist pension the applicant must satisfy below mentioned eligible criteria
- The journalist should have been accredited for minimum of 10 years
- Applicant’s source of income should be only from journalism
- Applicant should not be a income tax pay pay
Acharya Balshastri Jambhekar Sanman Yojana Application Form
Journalists who are satisfying the eligibility criteria can apply scheme by submitting the required documents to district information centre . Documents will be scrutinised by committee of directorate of information and public relations . The eligible candidates will be provided pension of rupees 10000 per month . Journalists who are working as non accredited journalist can also apply for the scheme but the committee will have the final authority whether to give pension or not .
Benefits of the Acharya Balshastri Jambhekar Sanman Yojana
- Senior journalists are going to get a financial assistance of rupees 10,000 per month as pension
- Pension will be given to the beneficiary for his lifetime and it did not be transferred or and will not be given to his spouse after his death