AP Annadata Sukhibhava Pathakam Details Online
- Eligibility for Annadata Sukhibhava
- Benefits of Annadata Sukhibhava
- Documents required for Annadata Sukhibhava
- Application Procedure for Annadata Sukhibhava
AP Government had proposed a new scheme for the Farmers called as Annadata Sukhibhava Pathakam. It is the Agriculture Investment Support Scheme. Annadata Sukhibhava is implemented to take care of initial investment needs of every farmer. A budget of Rs.5000 Crores has been provided for the financial year 2019-20 by Government of Andhra Pradesh. They noticed that the investment is the only way to enhance agriculture productivity and also income to the farmers. In order to ensure the farmers do not fall down by investing the money by borrowing others and to attract the voters for Elections this Annadata Sukhibhava scheme came into the existence.
Annadata Sukhibhava Pathakam is launched by the Chief minister Chandrababu Naidu for relieving the farmers. The main objective of this scheme is to provide investment support to the farmers by way of grant of Rs 2500 per acre will be disbursed to all the farmers. As per government’s assessment, over 2 crore acres of farming land has been identified for financial assistance of Rs 2500 per acre that is over Rs.5,000 Crore would be burden on the public exchequer. AP government is currently working on how to distribute the amount among the farmers that is for owners of farm land and also for the tenant farmers that is Kavulu Rythulu.
The Government is focusing to identify the tenant farmers to be launched from Kharif season. There are also planning to distribute the amount of Rs.10,000/- subsidy equally between land owner and tenant farmer that is Rs.5000/- each per annum.
Eligibility for Annadata Sukhibhava
- A person should be a native of Andhra Pradesh.
- Should have Agriculture Farmland or should be a tenant farmer.
Benefits of Annadata Sukhibhava
- Input subsidies for paddy, sugarcane, cotton and groundnut crops is from Rs. 10,000/- to Rs. 15,000/-.
- Input subsidies for maize is from Rs.8,333/- to Rs.12,500/-.
- Subsidies for pulses and sunflower crops is from Rs.6,250/- to Rs.10,000/-.
- By the Input subsidies of Annadata Sukhibhava scheme among 39.33 lakh farmers will be benefited.
- To Provide Food security to the farmers.
- To provide income security to the farmers.
- To Relieve the farmers from debt burden.
- Rs.2500/- will be given per acre.
Documents required for Annadata Sukhibhava
Annadata Sukhibhava Scheme beneficiaries should produce following documents for Identification of Farmer.
- Aadhar Card as verification of Identity
- Farmland Patta paper or book.
- Rental agreement (kavulu farmer).
Application Procedure for Annadata Sukhibhava
The Registration process for applying has not yet decided by the Government of Andhra Pradesh. There are going t0 plan ahead about Annadata Sukhibhava scheme and implement it by the support of Agriculture Department and Revenue department officials. So, the farmers who are interested and eligible to apply should wait for a while till the release of the official portal. The updates regarding Annadata Sukhibhava scheme and Registration process along with status check option will be available in this article.
Incoming search terms:
- annadata sukhibhava scheme
- annadata sukhibhava ap gov in
- www annadata sukhibhava ap gov in
- annadata sukhibhava scheme status in online
- annadata sukhibhava andhra pradesh
- annadata sukhibhava AP G0V
- annadata sukhibhava ap gov in check status
- annadhatasukhibhava ap govt in
- annadata sukhi bhava
- annadatasukhibava ap gov in
- how to check the money of chandra babu naidu ap anna dhatha sukhibava pathakam
- Annadatasukhibava details
- annadata sukhibhava
- annadata sukhibhava ap
- annadata sukhibhava application status