AP YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme Details Online
- Benefits of AP YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme
- Eligibility for AP YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme
- Required Documents for AP YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme
- How to Apply for AP YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme
- AP YSR Rythu Bharosa Beneficiary List
Andhra Pradesh YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme was launched by chief minister Y. S. Jagan mohan Reddy on 9th July 2019. Under this scheme, AP government is providing Rs. 12,500 investment support to farmers. The main motto of this scheme is to provide support to farmers and to encourage them to farm their land without worrying about the investment. AP CM had directed the concern department officials to ensure that each farmer get a minimum support price of their crops and he had already issued a cheque of Rs. 7.50 lakh to the widow of a farmer who ended his life in 2015 due to unpaid loans.
AP Government is going to implement the YSR Rytu Bharosa Scheme from 15th October 2019. The 1st phase will be implemented based on mandal wise and village wise manner to provide economic support to farmers. The Real Time Governance Society (RTGS) is expected to prepare the Beneficiary list of AP YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme. The officials had estimating that approximately 50 lakh farmers could be the beneficiaries of this investment support scheme in Andhra Pradesh. The installments of YSR Rythu Bharosa will be credited directly into the bank accounts of the farmer through direct benefit transfer (DBT) mode.
Benefits of AP YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme
- AP YSR Rythu Bharosa scheme will give a financial assistance of Rs. 50,000 to the farmers owning the land up to 5 acres and officials had estimated the total plan could cost Rs.10,625 crores.
- The owners of the farm land will get Rs.12,500 as aid before sowing in Rabi and Kharif seasons for 4 years.
- The scheme is also giving assistance to the tenant farmers and the estimated cost of the plan is Rs.2500 crore.
- The money will be directly deposited in the bank account of the farmers.
- Under this scheme, the government is also providing free power supply for hours during the day.
- The farmer can dig the Bore well for free of cost. About 200 bore well drill rigs will be provided for every Assembly and Parliamentary constituencies.
- There also planning to provide Cold storage and Warehouses. These will be built in all 175 assembly constituencies of Andhra Pradesh.
- Disaster management fund will be offerd in case of a natural calamity.
- An Insurance of Rs 5 Lakhs will be given to the family of a farmer upon death.
- There will be no road tax for farmer’s tractors and Aqua farmers will get a subsidy of Rs 1.50 per unit on power consumption.
- The state government will fix MSP (Minimum support price) for all the important crops.
Eligibility for AP YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme
- The Applicant must be a farmer and also should be a resident of the state Andhra Pradesh.
- The Farmer whose land is up to 5 acre are eligible to avail the benefits of the scheme.
- The Farmers who are the land owners and also the farmers who farm in the tenant land can register to get the benefits of the scheme.
Required Documents for AP YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme
- Proof of Identification
- Proof of Residence
- Income Certificate issued by Gram Panchayat or Block Development Office.
- Bank account details of the farmer.
How to Apply for AP YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme
The Latest AP Government’s YSR Rythu Bharosa scheme had closed the Former AP Government’s Annadatha Sukhibhava scheme as the YSR Rythu Bharosa had more added features and new benefits. The plan of the scheme had already started and the implementation could be done from October 2019. The officials will open a official portal through which they give the details of notice, application process, beneficiary list and more information regarding the scheme. We will inform you about the portal and discuss about each and every information regarding the YSR Rythu Bharosa scheme in this article.
AP YSR Rythu Bharosa Beneficiary List
The Real Time Governance Society (RTGS) is expected to prepare the Beneficiary list of AP YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme and the Official portal of RTGS is rtgs.ap.gov.in. As the List of Beneficiaries of the old scheme Annadatha Sukhibhava was done by RTGS. Now the new Beneficiary list of AP YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme could also be taken from the RTGS. We will give the update regarding How to check weather your name is in the Beneficiary list immediately after the official release.
Incoming search terms:
- ysr raithu bharosa scheme
- raithu barosa
- raithu barosa amount
- ap raithu barosa
- ysr raithu barosa
- ysr raithu bharosa official website
- raithu bharosa scheme
- ysr raith bharosa beneficiary list
- rithu barosa applicarion form pdf
- ysr raitu barosa
- ysrraithu bharosa ap gov in
- raitu bharosa
- raithu barosa ap gov in
- rithu barosa