Ayushman Bharat Scheme Details Online
- Ayushman Bharat Scheme Details
- Key Features of Ayushman Bharat Schemes
- Ayushman Bharat Online Application
- Check Your Name in Ayushman Bharat Scheme
- Ayushman Bharat Scheme Helpline Numbers
Ayushman Bharat Scheme Details :
Ayushman Bharat – Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana (PM-JAY) was launched by Prime Minister Narendra Modi on 23.09. 2018. Ayushman Bharat Scheme provides a health cover of up to Rs.5 lakh per family per year, for
secondary care of hospitalization for over 10 crore vulnerable families (approximately 50 crore beneficiaries), in cashless and paperless manner, at public and empanelled private hospitals.
Key Features of Ayushman Bharat Schemes :
- Ayushman Bharat scheme will provide you annual health cover of Rs. 5.00 lakh per family to below poverty line families and identified categories of urban workers families
- This beneficiary selection will be made on the basis of Census 2011 . Those who are identified as Weaker section people in Census 2011 will be eligible for this Ayushman Bharat Scheme .
- Eligible beneficiaries will get hospitalization facility at government and impaneled private hospitals which are impaneled with Ayushman Bharat Scheme .As of now over 8500 private hospitals were emplanneled with Ayushman Bharat scheme.
- In Ayushman Bharat expenditure of the patient before joining the hospital and after discharge from hospital will be borne by the Government . Candidate can claim through proper channel.
- With the implementation this scheme government is planning to strengthen government hospital by providing the needed materials by allocation sufficient amounts to them .
Ayushman Bharat Online Application :
To be in part of Ayushman Bharat Scheme one need not to fill any online application since the beneficiary selection is being made from the data acquired through Socio-economic caste census 2011 . All the candidate who are identified as Under Below poverty line families and deprived families will be directly a part of Ayushman Bharat Scheme .
People who are already getting the health scheme benefits from their concerned state governments shall also be included in Ayushman Bharat Scheme .
Though there is no online application for Ayushman Bharat Scheme we can check whether our namen included inn the Ayushman Bharat Scheme from official website of Ayushman Bharat Scheme that is mera.pmjay.gov.in
Check Your Name in Ayushman Bharat Scheme :
There is no registration required for Ayushman Bharat Scheme . The beneficiary selection will be made on the basis of census 2011 . You can check where your name included in the beneficiary list of not by visiting official website mera.pmjay.gov.in .
After entering in to the website you need to enter your mobile number and captcha which you can find beside the captcha box. After entering your those details you will get One Time Password to your mobile number given there . Enter that OTP you received and click on Enter .
Now select your State and any one option form below
- Mobile Number
- Ration Card
- Rashtriya Swasthya Bima Yojana Number
and click enter . If your are a beneficiary then your data will be shown there .
Ayushman Bharat Scheme Helpline Numbers :
For more details about Ayushman Bharat Scheme you can goto http://mera.pmjay.gov.in . You can also check your eligibility and status of your inclusion at official website of Ayushman Bharat Scheme .
The toll free number set for Ayushman Bharat Scheme is 14555 or 1800111565 . People can call on Ayushman Bharat Scheme toll free number 14555 and 1800111565 more details about the scheme .
Incoming search terms:
- ayushmaan bharat csc login 5 lakh
- www ayushmanbharatgov in
- ayushman bharat csc login 5 lakh
- ayushman bharat wallpaper
- ayushman bharat yojana launch date