Bihar Kushal Yuva Program Details Online
- Eligibility for Bihar Kushal Yuva Program 2019
- Documents required for Bihar Kushal Yuva Program 2019
- Benefits for Bihar Kushal Yuva Program
- How to Apply for Kushal Yuva Program 2019
- Application Status for Kushal Yuva Program
Kushal Yuva Program KYP is started by Bihar government to provide employment to the youth so that youth can join in to the jobs and work to lead their life. This scheme is a part of the Bihar Skill Development Mission where the youth of Bihar will get skill training for getting a job easily.
In October 2016, Kushal Yuva Abhiyan (KYP Program) has become very popular among the youth where the lakhs of youths have registered online and got jobs. As the response for the scheme is huge. The government of Bihar had lauched the scheme again for the benefit of upcoming youth. As the scheme refers it helps the children who fall behind due to lack of computer knowledge and English skills.
Eligibility for Bihar Kushal Yuva Program 2019
- A student must be between 15 to 25 years old to join the KYP scheme.
- There is age relaxation, the age should not be more than 30 years for SC and ST students, 28 years for OBC and 30 years for PWD.
- The student must be a permanent resident of the state.
- The student must be willing to get trained for 240 hours for 3 months.
- Students should deposit Rs. 1,000/- to join KYP and the money will be returned back after the completion of the KYP course.
- The money wont be refunded if the student fails to pass the examination of KYP course even after three times.
- The course will focus on the basic computer literacy, language skills and soft skills.
- The candidates will receive a certificate after the successful completion of the course.
Documents required for Bihar Kushal Yuva Program 2019
- Aadhaar card as Proof of Identification.
- Residence certificate as Proof of Address
- 10th or 12th pass certificate
- Photocopy of bank account Passbook
Benefits for Bihar Kushal Yuva Program
- Communication skills will be taught to write and read in English and Hindi as well as speaking.
- Usage of grammar and words will be tautened and special attention will be given to how to speak the words.
- Computer knowledge of the student will be improved as there will teach information about Windows, Internet browsers, MS Word, Google apps and other important applicants .
- The unemployed students will get employment in the state.
How to Apply for Kushal Yuva Program 2019
- Applicant must visit Kushal Yuva Program Link it is a Chief Minister’s seven-point plan portal.
- Click on the link ” New Applicant Registration ” on the seven decision scheme portal.
- Make registration with mandatory details and by verifying your mobile number.
- After completing your registration, candidate can login by entering username and password.
- You will get another form to fill in with the details.
- Select the district where you want to apply and submit the Application Form.
Application Status for Kushal Yuva Program
The Candidate can also check the Application status by following the Application status check Link. Select Registration ID or Aadhaar card number in which you want to enter. Select Date of Birth, Enter the captcha image in the given field and click on submit button.
Interested and Eligible candidates can also contact at 1800 3456 444. For Address and phone number of the manager of your district then Visit the Contact Link .
Incoming search terms:
- speech on kyp in english
- kushal yuva program form pdf download
- kyp course details in english language
- what is kyp scheme