UP Jhatpat Bijli Connection Yojana Details Online
- Benefits of Jhatpat Bijli Connection
- Eligibility for Jhatpat Bijli Connection
- Required Documents for Jhatpat Bijli Connection
- How to Apply for Jhatpat Bijli Connection
- Jhatpat Bijli Connection Yojana Track Status
UP Jhatpat Yojana is one of the scheme which is launched by Chief minister of Uttar Pradesh. Jhatpat yojana’s objective is to provide Free electricity connection for the residents of the state. Some families of the state are suffering to get new connection as there could not afford such expenses to bear to get new electricity connection. By applying online for this scheme people will get free connection. Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited (UPPCL) is going to implement the scheme by taking the online Registrations for the year 2019-2020.
Interested people should first check for the eligibility and apply online by making the online registration by uploading the required documents by following the steps given in How to apply for Jhatpat Yojana. The benefits of the free connection are discussed clearly in this article.
Benefits of Jhatpat Bijli Connection
- UPPCL will provide Electricity connection for free of cost to APL and BPL families.
- The application process is provided both in online and offline mode.
- BPL family will get free electricity connection under the instant scheme where the applicant have to pay Rs.10/-.
- Each family applying thorough this scheme will get a electricity supply from 1KW to 25 KW.
- Portal had started a phone number 1912 where you can call and apply for free electricity connection.
- All the fee payment will be done online so that there wont be any issue of corruption.
- SMS option is also added to the portal so that the application status will be sent through SMS updates.
- Apply Online for seeking New Electricity Connection for minimum 1 KW & maximum 49 KW load.
- Pay the processing fee & estimated cost online.
- Select the dates for inspection of feasibility of site & meter installation.
Eligibility for Jhatpat Bijli Connection
- The person should be a permanent resident of the state Uttar Pradesh.
- The applicant must belong to APL or BPL family.
- The applicant must have bonafide certificate to take instant plan.
- The applicant must have specified annual income criteria.
- Government employee’s are not eligible to apply for this scheme.
Required Documents for Jhatpat Bijli Connection
- Income Certificate
- Residence Certificate
- Aadhaar Card
- Ration Card
- Pan Card
- Voter ID
How to Apply for Jhatpat Bijli Connection
- Those people who are interested and have the above mentioned eligibility criteria can Apply Online for Jhatpat Bijili Connection by visiting the link.
- You will be redirected to “New Registration” page.
- Read the Instructions for Registration given in the left column.
- Enter your details in the right column and click on Register button.
- An OTP will be sent to your register mobile number. Enter the OTP and click on Verify button.
- Now you will get Login ID and password mobile number and Email ID.
- On applicant login page enter the credentials and click on Login.
- If you have any queries you can contact by calling on helpline number 1912.
Jhatpat Bijli Connection Yojana Track Status
- For tracking the Jhatpart Application status of new connection follow the link.
- Enter Application number, mobile number and Account number
- Click on search button.
- It will show New connection status of your application.
Incoming search terms:
- jhatpat online