Mukhyamantri Sukanya Yojana Details Online
- Objectives of Mukhyamantri Sukanya Yojana
- Benefits of Mukhyamantri Sukanya Yojana
- Eligibility for Mukhyamantri Sukanya Yojana Scheme
- Documents Required for Mukhyamantri Sukanya Yojana
- Application Procedure for Mukhyamantri Sukanya Yojana
Government of Jharkhand has launched Mukhyamantri Sukanya Yojana (MSY) for girl child. MSY is the Incentives/financial assistance for a girl child from birth till education and marriage. Eligibility, Benefits, Documents required, Application procedure, Online Application form and Application status check details of Mukhyamantri Sukanya Yojana (MSY) are given below.
Mukhyamantri Sukanya Yojana
A Scheme named Mukhyamantri Sukanya Yojana (MSY) is from the State of Jharkhand launched on January 2019 and launched by CM Raghubar Das. It is Beneficial for Girls from the BPL families in Jharkhand and the Benefits of this scheme is to give Financial assistance (incentives of Rs. 40,000) from birth to education & marriage.
The chief minister of Jharkhand Raghubar Das launches Mukhyamantri Sukanya Yojana (MSY). The govt has estimated that 26 lakhs families will get benefited from this scheme. Some of the benefits of this Mukhyamantri Sukanya Scheme will be transferred to the girl’s mother account directly and rest of the benefits of MSY will be transferred directly to the girl bank account.
Objectives of Mukhyamantri Sukanya Yojana
- The main Objective of this scheme is to stop female feticide.
- To improve male to female sex ratio in the state.
- It also stops child marriages.
- Mukhyamantri Sukanya Scheme encourages the girls and empowers them.
- The purpose of Mukhyamantri Sukanya Yojana is to complete the expenditure on the education of daughters and their marriage expenses.
Benefits of Mukhyamantri Sukanya Yojana
- Rs. 5,000/- on the birth of girl child
- Rs. 5000/- on admission in 1st standard
- Rs. 5,000/- on passing 5th standard
- Rs. 5,000/- on passing 8th standard
- Rs. 5,000/- on passing 10th standard & taking admission in 11th class
- Rs. 5000/- on passing 12th standard
- Rs. 10,000/- on completion of 18 years of age if the girl is not married
Eligibility for Mukhyamantri Sukanya Yojana Scheme
- Only girl child of Jharkhand state is eligible to apply.
- Those girls who born in the families of BPL list in SECC-2011 are eligible to apply.
- Family income must be less than Rs. 72 thousand per annum.
- Last incentive of Rs. 10,000 will be given only if the girl is not married till the age of 18 year old.
Documents Required for Mukhyamantri Sukanya Yojana
- Proof of Residence.
- Birth certificate of a Girl Child.
- Parents Aadhaar card
- Mark-sheets & admission proofs of a girl child.
Application Procedure for Mukhyamantri Sukanya Yojana
Those persons who have prescribed eligibility criteria can apply for this Mukhyamantri Sukanya Yojana application form and application procedure details can be obtained from the gram panchayat offices in the villages, block offices or municipal corporation office. Mukhyamantri Sukanya Scheme online applications are not yet available as of now. There will be available soon in the official website, we will update you immediately after the release.
Incoming search terms:
- samrudi youjan application list
- can 18 years old girl apply for makhyamantri sukanya yojna application form