PM Balika Anudan Scheme Details Online
- Benefits of PM Balika Anudan Yojana
- Eligibility for PM Balika Anudan Yojana
- Required documents for PM Balika Anudan Yojana
- How to Apply for PM Balika Anudan Yojana
Pradhan Manthri Balika Anudan Yojna was planned for the year 2020. Many state Governments of India are already implementing the Balika Anudan scheme. By noticing the importance of the scheme the central government is planning to execute the scheme plan all over India for financially weaker Girl child. Through this scheme, the government will provide financial assistance, medical help, Grant during marriage and other features are discussed in the Benefits column given below.
Labor Department of India has been working to launch and implement the scheme for the Girls whose family belongs to the category of economically weaker section. Due to lack of economic conditions many families are suffering to get their children educate. This Girl Grant scheme will make to educate their girl child properly by completing their studies and get employment opportunities.
Benefits of PM Balika Anudan Yojana
- The primary objective of this scheme is to provide financial assistance for completing their education and marriage.
- Parents belonging to economically weaker section category are feeling a girl child as a burden to educate and to get them married. This scheme will help in this issue by providing assistance to educate them by this women protection will be encouraged.
- Rs.500/- will be given at the birth of girl child.
- The Girl child who born on or after 15th August 1997, will be covered under BSY starts attending the school will get the annual scholarship.
- Girl child after getting the admission to 1st to 3rd class will get Rs.300/- per annum for each class.
- Rs.500/- will be given after getting admission in to 4th standard.
- Rs.600/- after admission of 5th class.
- Rs.700/- per annum for each class of 6th and 7th standard.
- Rs.800/- per annum after admission to 8th class.
- Rs.1000/- per annum for classes 9th and 10th standard.
- Through PM Girl Grant Scheme, the government will provide a financial assistance of up to Rs.1,00,000/-.
- The financial amount will be directly deposited to the Bank account.
Eligibility for PM Balika Anudan Yojana
- Only citizens belonging to India can apply for the scheme.
- The applicant must belong to BPL or Economically Weaker Section.
- Annual income of the family must be less than Rs. 30,000/-.
- The beneficiary family will have to get themselves registered with the Labor Department of their state.
- If the Girl gets any beneficiary from any other state government or central government then she is not eligible to avail the benefits of PM Balika Anudan Scheme.
- The applicant must have a Bank account.
Required documents for PM Balika Anudan Yojana
- Aadhaar Card
- Caste certificate
- Income certificate
- Date of Birth Certificate.
- Passport size photo
- Wedding Card or Marriage certificate (for availing the financial assistance for marriage)
- Bank account details
How to Apply for PM Balika Anudan Yojana
PM Balika Anudan yojana has been planning by the official authorities. The Central Government want to implement the scheme without making any mistakes and want to select only the eligible beneficiaries. The Government of India is going to handover the responsibilities for the implementation of the scheme to the Labor Department officials.
The authorities can take the Applications online or offline based on the convenience of the people. The official notice should be released as soon as possible by the officials of concerned department. Any information regarding the scheme like Online/offline Registration process and other details of Balika Anudan Yojana will be immediately updated in this article. We hope we get women empowerment and security by the execution of the scheme.