PM Karma Yogi Maan Dhan Scheme Details Online
- Eligibility for PM Karma Yogi Maan Dhan Scheme
- Benefits of Pradhan Mantri Karma Yogi Maan Dhan Scheme
- Required Documents for PM Karma Yogi Maan Dhan Scheme
- How to Apply for PM Karma Yogi Maan Dhan Scheme
Pradhan Mantri Karma Yogi Maan Dhan Scheme was announced by FM Nirmala Sitharaman at the Budget Meeting for the year 2019. Rupees 350 crores allocated for 2% interest subvention for all GST (Goods and Services Tax) registered MSMEs (Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises) on fresh or incremental loans. The main objective of this scheme to provide pension for shopkeepers and retailers with turnover less than Rs. 1.5 crore. Central Government had launched the scheme Pradhan Mantri Karma Yogi Maan Dhan Yojana at Budget 2019.
Pradhan Mantri Karma Yogi Maan Dhan Scheme benefits of pension facility to small shopkeepers and businessmen was announced by central government in the year before its second term in the union budget 2019-2020. Around 3 crore small shopkeepers and businessmen with an annual turnover of less than 1.5 crore will be able to avail the beneficiary of the scheme. PM Karma Yogi Maan Dhan Scheme is a plan of PM charitable yojana launched by PM Narendra modi. The plan of the scheme was given to the concern department officials and the implementation of the scheme will be done soon. The beneficiaries of this scheme will be Small traders, retailers and shopkeepers with almost covering 3 crore beneficiaries.
Eligibility for PM Karma Yogi Maan Dhan Scheme
- Applicant must be a citizen of India.
- Applicant should have minimum age of 18 years.
- He/she should not cross the maximum age of 40 years.
- Applicant should be a Micro, Small or Medium Enterprise
- To apply for fresh or incremental loans for 2% interest applicant should be a GST registered MSME.
Benefits of Pradhan Mantri Karma Yogi Maan Dhan Scheme
- At the initial stage the beneficiary should pay Rs.55/- per month that is at the age of 18 years.
- 40 years old beneficiary must pay Rs.200/- per month.
- Pension will be deposited when the applicant reaches 60 years of age.
- The pension amount will be transferred directly to the bank account of the beneficiary every month.
- The annual turnover of this scheme is less than 1.5 crore.
- The central government is providing 50% contribution under this scheme.
- Government had chosen LIC agency to implement the scheme.
Required Documents for PM Karma Yogi Maan Dhan Scheme
- Proof of Identification
- Proof of Residence
- Aadhaar Card
- PAN Card
- Bank account details for which your aadhaar card is linked with.
How to Apply for PM Karma Yogi Maan Dhan Scheme
Those citizens who want to make Pradhan Mantri Karma Yogi Maan Dhan Scheme Online Registration there should visit the nearest CSC (Common Service center). The CSC agent will take all your details along with the required documents and they will apply online through CSC website by entering all your data and by uploading all your documents. After successful submission of your application they will give a print out to keep it for further reference. Interested candidates can visit our article for more updates regarding PM Karma Yogi Maan Dhan Yojana.
Incoming search terms:
- karma yogi jan dhan yojna
- pmy kissan maan dhan yojana online register