Rythu Bandhu Scheme Details Online
- Eligibility for Rythu Bandhu
- Benefits of Rythu Bandhu
- Documents required for Rythu Bandhu
- Application Procedure for Rythu Bandhu
- Rythu Bandhu List 2019
Telangana Government had proposed a new scheme for the Farmers called as Rythu Bandhu. It is the Agriculture Investment Support Scheme. Rythu Bandhu is implemented to take care of initial investment needs of every farmer. A budget of Rs.12,000 Crores has been provided for the financial year 2019 by Government of Telangana. They noticed that the investment is the only way to enhance agriculture productivity and also income to the farmers. In order to ensure the farmers do not fall down by investing the money by borrowing others this Rythu Bandhu scheme came into the existence.
Rythu Bandhu is launched by the Chief minister KCR for relieving the farmers from the debt burden of investment towards agriculture and not allowing them to fall into the debt trap. The main objective of this scheme is to provide investment support to Agriculture and Horticulture crops by way of grant of Rs. 4,000/- per acre per farmer each season for purchase of inputs like Seeds, Fertilizers, Pesticides, Labor and other investments in the field operations of Farmer’s choice for the crop season. The scheme offers a financial help of Rs.8,000/- per year to each farmer for two crops. Rythu Bandhu scheme will be implemented by the Agriculture Department under the leadership of concerned District collectors with the assistance and coordination of Revenue Department.
Eligibility for Rythu Bandhu
- Person should be a native of Telangana.
- Should have Agriculture or Horticulture Farm land.
- Person’s information should be in the land record data base in the form of LRUP as it is the basis for implementing the Rythu Bandhu Scheme.
- Should have Pattadar’s Pass Book.
- If the Pattadar Pass Books are not distributed, Farmer should consult the concerned Tahsildar. So that the Tahsildar will take the print out of the first page PPB of the farmer.
Benefits of Rythu Bandhu
- To Provide Food security to the farmers.
- To provide a sense of income security to the farmers.
- To Relieve the farmers from debt burden.
- To provide investment support to agriculture and Horticulture crops.
- A Financial Assistance for purchase of inputs like seeds, Fertilizers, Pesticides, towards labor and other investments in the field operations of the farmers choice for the crop season.
- Rs.4000/- will be given per acre per crop season. This implies that if the farmer cultivates the land during Rabi also, then he is eligible to receive another grant of Rs.4000/- per acre of cropped area.
Documents required for Rythu Bandhu
At the time of issuing of the order cheques of Rythu Bandhu Scheme beneficiaries should produce following documents for Identification of Farmer.
- Aadhar Card as verification of Identity
- Printed Pattadar’s Pass Book
Application Procedure for Rythu Bandhu
There is no need to Apply separately for Rythu Bandhu Scheme. As, The updated and purified land record data base in the form of LRUP will form the basis for implementing the Rythu Bandhu Scheme. The amount of grant under Rythu Bandhu is Rs.4000/- per acre per crop season may be disbursed in the form of order cheque to enable the farmers to deposit in the bank of their choice. The order cheques will be distributed in grama sabhas, while the farmer will have freedom to en-cash the cheques in any branch of the bank of the Telangana State.
Rythu Bandhu List 2019
Applicant can check the Beneficiaries list of the Rythu Bandhu Scheme.
- Go to Official website of the Rythu Bandhu scheme or click here
- Click on Rythu Bandhu list or click here
- You will get a Cheque Distribution Schedule Report page
- Select your district and mandal
- You can see the List of Beneficiaries and the venue place of Distribution of the order cheques.
Incoming search terms:
- rythu bandhu scheme status
- rythu Bandhu status