Aapunar Apun Ghar Yojana Details Online
- Assam Aapunar Apun Ghar Yojana Eligibility
- Benefits for Assam Aapunar Apun Ghar Yojana
- Required Documents for Assam Aapunar Apun Ghar Yojana
- How To Apply For Assam Aapunar Apun Ghar Yojana
The Government of Assam is planning to launch Aapunar Apun Ghar Yojana in extension of Apun Ghar Yojana, which is already running in the state. Apun Ghar Yojana was an interest subordination plan for housing loan for state government employees. Under Apu Ghar Home Loan Scheme, the State Government was providing interest subsidy of 3.5% for the government that is home loan for a period of 15 lakh rupees for 20 years. The Extension Aapunar Apun Ghar Yojana was announced in the budget and it will be made in the financial year 2019-2020.
Through Aapunar Apun Ghar Yojana the government of Assam will provide a subsidy of Rs.2.5 Lakhs for all the citizens those who want to take home loan up to Rs.40 Lakhs and want to go with the PM Modi’s Statement of “Sabhike liye aavas” that is providing house for all till the year 2022. Aapunar Apun Ghar Yojana is a Home Loan Subsidy Scheme in the state of Assam. Apun Ghar Home Loan Scheme was started earlier in the financial year 2016-17.Those who apply for this scheme will get a home loan at concessional interest rate. The extended version of Apun Ghar Yojana will be started by the government by invite applications. Aapunar Apun Ghar Yojana eligibility, benefits and application procedure are discussed in this article.
Benefits of Aapunar Apun Ghar Yojana
- The Government of Assam is going to provide a subsidy of Rs 2.5 lakh on home loans upto Rs 40 lakhs.
- Under this Yojana, A subsidy will be applicable only for those who are taking home loans for the purchase of one house.
- Apun Ghar Yojana is the scheme which is available for government employees where as this scheme is provided to all the citizens of the state.
- No one in the state will be Homeless.
Eligibility for Aapunar Apun Ghar Yojana
- A person should be a Resident of the state Assam.
- This yojana will be applicable only for those who are taking home loan for the purchase of one house.
- Only Government employees are eligible to apply for Apun Ghar yojana where as all the citizens of assam are eligible to apply for Aapunar Apun Ghar Yojana.
Required Documents for Aapunar Apun Ghar Yojana
- Aadhaar Card
- Ration Card
- Residence Certificate
- Employee pay slip
How to Apply for Aapunar Apun Ghar Yojana
By this Aapunar Apun Ghar Yojana the dream of making people with their own house can be made. The government soon will implement this yojana plan by issuing a notification to apply through online. After the release of the notification there will start to take the online registrations and we will provide step by step process of the online application. The updates of this Aapunar Apun Ghar Yojana will be available to you in this article.
Incoming search terms:
- sbi apun ghar eligibility