Arunachal Pradesh PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana Beneficiary List
Arunachal Pradesh PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana beneficiary list is uploaded to the official website pmkisan.nic.in. Farmers Beneficiary list of Arunachal Pradesh PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana can be viewed online through the official portal of the scheme Arunachal Pradesh PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana .
The Central Government had launched this scheme PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana for the beneficiary of Farmers of Government of India. The aim of PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana is to provide financial assistance for the cultivation of crops for small and marginal farmers. Through PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana all the eligible farmers are going to get a financial amount of rupees 6000 in three terms and this amount will be credited directly to the farmers Bank account.
The central Government planned PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana scheme but the selection of beneficiaries will be done by the concern State Governments as the Agriculture Department of State Government will have the full details of agricultural farmers. Particular Department of State Government will upload the information of the Farmers to the PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana official website by 23rd February 2019. Every State should upload the details of their States Farmers to the official portal pmkisan.nic.in to avail the benefits of this Central Government Scheme. Arunachal Pradesh Government is uploading the details of the eligible Farmers data, After finishing this process the government of Arunachal Pradesh will release the Beneficiary list of PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana.
How To Check Arunachal Pradesh PM Kisan Samman Yojana Beneficiary List
To avail the Benefits of Arunachal Pradesh PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana your name should be in the Beneficiary list. So,The Government also provided a link to check the farmers list at PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana official web portal pmkisan.nic.in . Step by Step procedure to check the odisha state PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana Farmer name is provided here. Go through the following procedure to check the name of a farmer in the Beneficiary list
- Go to an Official link of PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana is pmkisan.nic.in
- You can see LG Directory link providec in the menu bar
- A new page will be displayed with the radio button options as Urban and Rural.
- If you are from Urban region then select Urban and click on Get Data.
- Else if you are from Rural region select Rural option and click on Get Date button.
- A List of Table containing State and District count will be available to you.
- Click on Arunachal Pradesh State, You will get the District names of Arunachal Pradesh.
- Click on your district in which you want to search your name from the available data.
- All the Revenue Sub district / Tehsil / Block will be displayed along with village count. Click on your Revenue sub district / Tehsil / Block.
- You can see all the Village names of the revenue sub district. Select the village and click on export data button available on the top left of the table.
- An Excel file with the PM Kisan Samman Yojana list of Beneficiaries of your village will be download.