Delhi Widow Pension (Vidhwa Pension) Online Registration 2019
- Eligibility of Delhi Widow Pension 2019
- Document Required for Delhi Widow Pension
- How to Apply for Delhi Widow Pension 2019
Delhi Government had already stated Widow Pension Scheme from 12th December 2018. Eligible Women who is a resident of Delhi may apply online by making online registration under Vidhwa Pension Yojana. The main objective of the Delhi Widow Pension scheme is to empower the widows so that it will definitely provide the better options of survival and fulfill financial needs. Applications are invited Online through the Delhi E-district portal.
Widow Pension is Launched by Delhi Government to provide financial relief. The financial allowance of Rs.2500/- Per month will be provided to the beneficiary. The Official website of the Delhi Vidhwa Pension is edistrict.delhigovt.nic.in. The widow women between the age group of 18 to 60 years may register under the Delhi Vidhwa Pension Yojana and can avail the benefits of the scheme. Under this scheme a financial relief of Rs.2500/- per month will be given to the selected beneficiaries under the Delhi Widow Pension Yojana. T
Eligibility of Delhi Widow Pension 2019
- A women should be a resident of Delhi.
- A women should be a widow.
- The Women should not get beneficiary of any other pension.
- The widow women whose age between 18 to 60 years are eligible to avail the benefits of the scheme.
Document Required for Delhi Widow Pension
- Domicile Certificate of Delhi
- AADHAR Card
- Proof of Age
- Address proof
- Income certificate with maximum Rs. 1 Lakh annual income from all sources.
- Self declaration certificate that beneficiary does not get any other pension.
- Bank account passbook.
- One recent photograph.
How to Apply for Delhi Widow Pension 2019
The dates to apply online had already released and closed till January 2019. There will also release the dates to apply online in the coming days. Stay tuned to this page to know the updates about about the Delhi Widow pension scheme 2019.
To apply for Delhi Vidhwa pension scheme the government had provided two options.
- The first option is to apply online for the pension scheme from any Citizen Service Centre (CSC) which is nearest to you. Submit all the documents that are listed above in this article to the person at citizen Service Center so that there can upload the documents and make online registration under the scheme.
- The second option is to apply online for Delhi Widow Pension Scheme 2019 by yourself. Make registration yourself at the Delhi E district web portal by clicking on New User section. Provide the required and mandatory fields and then click on the submit button. After successful registration login to your e district user account, Provide your information by filling up the fields and Upload all the required documents listed in the Documents required and Click on the submit button.
Incoming search terms:
- vidhwa pension 2019 list
- delhi vidhva pension 2019
- bidhba pension list delhi
- vidhwa pension list 2019delhi
- vidhwa pension scheme delhi