Divya Darshanam Scheme Details Online
- Tirumala Tirupati
Selection of the candidates will be based on Lucky draw the selected candidates will be given an option to choose any four of those listed pilgrim cities .
Eligibility for Divya Darshanam Scheme
For applying Divya darshan scheme there are some eligibility criteria guidelines mentioned by government of Andhra Pradesh . They are as follows
- Applicant age must be between 18 to 70 years and should be healthy
- The candidates belonging to SC ST and BC will be given higher priority in scheme
- Any family belonging to below poverty line and having white ration card will be eligible for the scheme
- Maximum of 5 members of family are allowed for each application
- selection of the beneficiaries will be made on Lucky draw basis
How to Apply Divya Darshanam Scheme
All the residents of Andhra pradesh can apply for Divya Darshanam Scheme . Application can be made in Online and Offline .
Divya Darshanam Application form Download
For applying Divya Darshanam offline applicant must download Divya Darshanam application form . Candidate need to fill the application form with correct details . Attach required documents to duly filled application form and submit the application form at MRO office . There will be a Divya Darshanam box at each Mandal Revenue Office in Andhra Pradesh . Dropyou application in that box . Download Divya Darshanam Application Form
Divya Darshanam Online Application :
Interested candidates can also apply Divya Darshanam through official website of Divya Darshanam scheme . Candidate needs to have a valid mobile number and Aadhaar Card numbers of all the family member of the family .
Visit Divya Darshanam official website http://divyadarshanam.in and enter you mobile number , verify your mobile number by entering the OTP received .
Enter your basic details such as Name and Father , caste and upload your photo . Enter your family members details who are willing to participate in Divya Darshanam .
Incoming search terms:
- family member certificate in mro office andhra pradesh
- annadhatasukhibavapathakam amountlist