Telangana Police Constable and SI Events Admit Card Download
- Telangana Police Constable and SI Events Venue Details
- Documents to submit at TS Police Events
- TS Police Constable and SI Admit Card Download
Telangana Police Department (TSLPRB) has declared revised PMT/PET events dates for Constable and SI posts. Candidates can download there revised Admit Card / Intimation Letter of PMT / PET from 8 am on 5th February 2019 to 12 midnight on 9th February 2019.
Starting Date to Download Events Hall Ticket : 5th February 2019 from 08:00 AM
Last Date to Download Events Hall Ticket : 9th February 2019 till 12:00 PM.
Starting Date for conducting TS police Events : 11th February 2019
Last Date for conducting TS police Events : March 2019.
Candidates are informed that the conduct of the Physical Measurement Test and Physical Efficiency Test (PMT / PET) in the ongoing Recruitment Process is now scheduled to be conducted from 11th February 2019 onwards, with revised dates for each Candidate, in all the Venues notified earlier except 2 Venues.
2 venues are deleted from the venues list provided before those venues are Goshamahal, Hyderabad and KU Grounds, Warangal. So, Those Candidates who are qualified in primary written Exam have to necessarily download their Revised Admit Cards / Hall Ticket to be able to continue to participate in the Recruitment Process.
Telangana Police Constable and SI Events Venue Details
Physical Measurement Test / Physical Efficiency Test will be starting from 11th February 2019 in which these Telangana Police Constable and SI Events will be conducted at 3 Venues / Grounds in Hyderabad (for Hyderabad
and erstwhile RR District Candidates) and at 1 Venue / Ground in each of the Headquarters of the other erstwhile Districts of Warangal, Karimnagar, Khammam, Mahbubnagar, Nalgonda, Sangareddy, Adilabad and Nizamabad. Events process for all the candidates is likely to be completed within a period 35-40 working days, by the third week of March 2019.
Instructions for TS Police Constable and SI Events
- After successfully downloading the Revised Admit Card or Hall Ticket candidates shall take a printout preferably on A4 size paper.
- Admit Card / Intimation Letter has 2 parts.
- The top portion having details of Date and Venue, Candidate Particulars and details of List of Documents to be submitted at the PMT / PET Venue must be preserved till the final conclusion of the process of Recruitment.
- The bottom portion of the Admit Card / Intimation letter is a Check Slip which will be taken away by the Representative Officer of the Chief Superintendent of Examination (along with Print-Out of Part-II Application and Self Attested Photocopies of the Relevant Certificates submitted by each Candidate) at the time allowing the Candidate to register for PMT / PET on the date of the Physical Examination.
Documents to submit at TS Police Events
Candidates should bring the following documents whichever are relevant to the Venue of PMT / PET without fail, as these are essentially required for their registration for the TS Police Constable and SI Events
- Admit Card / Intimation Letter/ Hall Ticket print out in A4 Size paper.
- Print-Out of the Part-II Application duly signed by the Candidate
- Self-Attested Photocopy of Community Certificate issued by Government of Telangana
- Self-Attested Photocopy of Ex-Serviceman / No-Objection Certificate (by Personnel yet to be discharged)
- Self-Attested Photocopy of Agency Area Certificate for Aboriginal ST Candidates issued by
Government of Telangana.
Candidates are advised to visit their Venue of events which is mentioned in the Hall Ticket one day prior to the actual Date of Examination and make sure about the Venue. No traveling expenses will be paid for the journey, if any performed, to take the Test.
Candidates should be on time for reporting at the Venue on the Date mentioned in their Admit Card. If any Candidate is late to reach the venue center it will be presumed that the candidate is not interested in participating in further process of recruitment of TS Police Constable and SI posts and candidature will be automatically deleted.
Candidates are advised not to bring any unnecessary personal belongings to the Telangana police Events Venue of PMT /PET . All the candidates who are participating in the recruitment process especially women are advised not to come for the examination wearing jewelry or carrying handbags / jholas/ pouches etc. No Cloak Room / Storage Facility is available to safeguard any valuables or belongings of the Candidates at the Examination Centres.
There will be the Identity verification for each Candidate those who are taking a part in the TS Police Events based on the Biometric Data available with Telangana State Level Police Recruitment Board before permitting them to undergo the Physical Measurement Test / Physical Efficiency Test at all Venues. so the candidates are advised
not to have mehendi, temporary tattoos or any obstructive material covers on their fingers which may hamper the verification of Biometrics.
It is essential for the candidate to download Revised Admit Card / Hall Ticket / Intimation letter Between 5th and 9th February 2019. All the Candidates who have qualified in the Telangana Police Constable and SI Preliminary Exam are informed that their individual Revised Admit Cards / Intimation Letters can be downloaded from 8 am on 5th February 2019 on wards till 12 midnight on 9th February 2019.
TS Police Constable and SI Admit Card Download
- Candidate should go to official website of TSLPRB that is www.tslprb.in
- Enter required credentials in the fields
- Click on Log In Button to go to their respective user accounts
- You will get a option to download your TS Police events Admit Card
- Take a Print out in A4 size paper
Those candidates whose Admit Cards could not be downloaded can drop an e-mail to the firstname.lastname@example.org or can contact them for help to download Admit card of Telangana Police Events on 93937 11110 or 93910 05006.