MP Yuva Swabhiman Yojana Details
- Eligibility Criteria for Yuva Swabhiman Yojana
- Yuva Swabhiman Yojana Benefits
- Documents Required for Yuva Swabhiman Yojana
- Yuva Swabhiman Yojana Application Form
Madhya Pradesh government has announced a new scheme called Yuva Swabhiman Yojana . A scheme to provide Skill development training to urban people those who are under below poverty line and also ensure minimum of 100 days employment . As people of rural area are getting minimum of 100 days assured employment through Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee scheme this Yuva Swabhiman Yojana will be serving the purpose to rural area people . This scheme is going to be implemented by February 2019 .
Eligibility Criteria for Yuva Swabhiman Yojana
The candidate should be the resident of Madhya Pradesh State.
- Candidate he/she should belong to Below Poverty line family .
- No candidate working in private organization will be eligible
- Age of the applicant must be between 18 and 36 years
Yuva Swabhiman Yojana Benefits
Under Yuva Swabhiman Yojana scheme applicants are going to get fololong benefits
- Skill Development training program for urban youth in their interested field.
- Assurance of 100 days of employment.
Documents Required for Yuva Swabhiman Yojana
- Applicant should have income certificate
- Should posses Aadhar Card
- Any address proof
- Any age proof
Yuva Swabhiman Yojana Application Form
Yuva Swabhiman Yojana scheme implementation guideline are not yet declared by the government of Madhya Pradesh. C.M of Madhya Pradesh is announced that the scheme implementation will start from 10th february 2019 . Application process will be online mode .Interested candidate can be prepared for applying Yuva Swabhiman Yojana . Once the official online application process starts we will update you here .
Incoming search terms: