Mukhyamantri Saur Krushi Pump Yojana 2019 details
- Benefits of Mukhyamantri Saur Krushi Pump Yojana
- Objectives of Mukhyamantri Saur Krushi Pump Yojana
- Eligibility for Mukhyamantri Saur Krushi Pump Yojana
- Features of Mukhyamantri Saur Krushi Pump Yojana
- Resolutions for Mukhyamantri Saur Krushi Pump Yojana
- Application Procedure for Mukhyamantri Saur Krushi Pump Yojana
- Track Application Status for Mukhyamantri Saur Krushi Pump Yojana
Under Atal Solar Krushi Pump Yojana, Maharashtra Government has decided to implement the Mukhyamantri Saur Krushi Pump Yojana to install 1 lakh transmission less Solar Agricultural Pumps to the Farmers. Each phase has to be completed in the next 18 months from the actual start and the first phase has been given 25,0000 solar agricultural pump establishment. 50,000 in second phase and 25,000 in Third phase.
Government of Maharashtra has targeted to deploy 1 lakh off-grid solar power pumps through Mukhyamantri Saur Krushi Pump Yojana 2019. Benefits, objectives, eligibility, features, resolutions, Application procedure and Track Application Status details for Mukhyamantri Saur Krushi Pump scheme are given below.
Benefits of Mukhyamantri Saur Krushi Pump Yojana
- Daily agricultural power supply to the Farmers.
- Uninterrupted and continuous power supply in the day.
- Free Current to the Farmers (no need to pay electricity bills).
- Zero acquisition cost compared to diesel pump.
- Environmental Supervision (monitor the quality of the environment).
- Separation of agricultural irrigation from the electricity subsidy.
- Reduction of cross subsidy burden on industrial, commercial and domestic power consumers.
- Farmers those who have up to 5 acre farmland will get 3 HP DC and above 5 Acre farmland will get 5 HP DC Pumping system..
Objectives of Mukhyamantri Saur Krushi Pump Yojana
- Day time power availability for agriculture pumping.
- Decoupling irrigation sector from power subsidy burden.
- Minimizing cross subsidy burden on Commercial & Industrial electricity consumers.
- Replacement of Diesel pumps to reduce pollution.
Eligibility for Mukhyamantri Saur Krushi Pump Yojana
- Those Farmers who have farmland with the assured source of water are eligible for this scheme.
- Those Farmers from the area which are not electrified through conventional source of energy that is from MSEDCL are eligible.
- Those Farmers who have conventional Electricity connection are not eligible for this scheme.
- Farmers from remote and tribal areas are eligible.
- Beneficiary farmers of “DHADAK SINCHAN YOJANA” are eligible.
- Farmers from villages which are not electrified yet due to NOC from forest Department are eligible.
- Paid pending list of applications those who applied for new electricity connection for AG pump are eligible to apply.
Features of Mukhyamantri Saur Krushi Pump Yojana
- To provide 1 lakh solar water pumps in phase-wise transmission phase.
- Two LED DC bulbs, one DC fan and one mobile charging socket are included along with solar farming to the beneficiaries without any increase in the financial load of the scheme.
- The amount to be paid to beneficiaries are based on the eligibility conditions and conditions of Government order.
- Base price for Solar pump of capacity 3 HP (DC pump) is Rs. 2,55,000 / – and 5 HP (DC Pump) is Rs. 3,85,000 / -.
- Amount of return to the general category is 10% that is Rs. 25,500 / – for 3 HP (DC pump) and Rs. 38,500 / – for 5 HP (DC Pump).
- Amount paid for beneficiaries of SC / ST is 5% that is Rs. 12,750 / – for 3 HP (DC pump) and Rs. 19,250 / – for 5 HP (DC Pump).
- The beneficiary will have to pay the remaining balance amount by adjusting the amount filled up to the new agri panchayat (delayed) power connection by the beneficiary after the above mentioned amount.
- The beneficiaries are required to submit a summation letter and submit it with the demand for Solar Agricultural Pipes in the respective sub-divisional office of the MSEDCL.
Resolutions for Mukhyamantri Saur Krushi Pump Yojana
- Additional provision for 2 DC LEDs, 1 Fan & socket for mobile charging subject to no financial burden.
- After finalizing beneficiaries for General & SC/ST Category and after demand of MSEDCL Grant will be released.
- MSEDCL will ensure the assured water availability from water source viz. river, Nala, Canal, Bore well, Dug well etc.
- Withdrawal of District Beneficiary Selection committee for ease.
- Expenditure of Rs. 8 Crore is granted from LMC fund for administrative expenses & wide publicity.
- compulsion for NOC from GSDA, RFID tag for Solar Panel, Registered Contract between beneficiary & agency for 5 years CMC is waived off.
- MSEDCL is Pump eligible for RPO for Generated power from Solar Pump
It is necessary to make the payment of the shown amount as early as possible to the concerned MSEDCL. So that the names of the beneficiaries will be included in the Solar Agricultural Pump Scheme and will be declared as eligible beneficiaries for solar agricultural plants.
Application Procedure for Mukhyamantri Saur Krushi Pump Yojana
- Visit Maharashtra Mukhyamantri Solar Pump Yojana official website that is MSEDCL Solar Portal to apply Online or Just click here.
- The Form you are redirected to is the Online Application Form for Off-grid Solar Agriculture Pump.
- Fill up the Application form with all the required and mandatory fields.
- Upload the copy of necessary documents of 7/12 Utara copy, Adhar Card and Cast certificate (for SC/ST beneficiary) and click on submit request button.
- Within 10 days of receipt of online form a survey demand note will be issued from field offices. If there is any discrepancy observed, applicant will be informed accordingly.
Track Application Status for Mukhyamantri Saur Krushi Pump Yojana
- Applicant can go through the official website of MAHADISCOM or just click here
- In the menu bar you can see new applications go to it.
- A Drop down list will be available to you there click on Track your application status
- Fill your details and click on submit button for application status check.
Incoming search terms:
- mukhyamantri sour krishi pump yojana
- atal krushi pump scheme 2019
- mukhyamantri saur krishi pump 3 hp dc solar water pump in maharashtra through msedcl