Delhi Jai Bhim Mukhyamantri Pratibha Vikas Yojana Details Online
- Benefits of Jai Bhim Mukhyamantri Pratibha Vikas Yojana
- Courses Offered List by Delhi Free Coaching Yojana
- Eligibility for Jai Bhim Mukhyamantri Pratibha Vikas Yojana
- Documents for Jai Bhim Mukhyamantri Pratibha Vikas Yojana
- How to Apply for Delhi Jai Bhim Free Coaching Scheme
Delhi Jai Bhim Mukhyamantri Pratibha Vikas Yojana is a Free Coaching Scheme initiated by government of Delhi. Its main objective is to provide free coaching classes for economically weaker section students and encourage them to write competitive exams to get better job for improving there status of living. Delhi government will arrange coaching fees for economically backward class candidates and it will also provide free coaching to the female candidates those who want to prepare for civil examination.
Delhi Jai Bhim Mukhyamantri Pratibha Vikas Yojana will benefit the merit candidates belonging to economically weaker sections by helping them to achieve there dream job after education. This scheme will help in preparation for various competitive exams like Medical, Engineering, IAS / IPS or any other, The support for coaching will be given by a government recognized NGO or private institute. The beneficiaries of this yojana will be belonging to Poor families, ST, SC, OBC and disabled students.
The beneficiaries will also get educational security by applying for the scheme. As the fees of reputed coaching institutes are very expensive the poor families are not able afford much money for there coaching. The Free coaching scheme of Delhi government will ensure to encourage the needy and deserving students to focus on the goal to get the Job without worrying about there financial status.
Benefits of Jai Bhim Mukhyamantri Pratibha Vikas Yojana
- Helping poor meritorious students by paying coaching center fees of the economically backward class students and encouraging them to achieve their Goal.
- The coaching will be given to attempt the competitive examinations.
- The scheme is applicable for ST, SC, OBC, disabled and minorities.
- If a student had applied for the scheme for the first time then the Delhi government will pay 75% of amount, while the candidate must pay rest of 25% of fee.
- If the family annual income of the student is below 2 Lakhs then the Government will pay 100% full admissible coaching fee.
- The state government also mentioned that their will provide a maximum of Rs 40,000/- for each candidate.
- If a candidate apply for the second time then he/she will get only 50% of the total fee while the remaining amount must be paid by the candidate.
- The beneficiaries of the scheme will also get Rs. 2500/- for needs.
- The scheme will be implemented through the reputed institutions/centers run by the registered private institutions /NGOS.
- If the examination is conducted in two stages that is for Preliminary and Main, the candidates will be get free coaching for both the examinations.
- There is no restriction on number of chances of coaching for interview, if the candidate is selected for interview.
Courses Offered List by Delhi Free Coaching Yojana
- Group A and B examinations conducted by the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)
- Group A and B examinations by Staff Selection Commission (SSC),
- Various Railway Recruitment Boards (RRBs) and Judicial Services Examination
- Group A and B examinations conducted by the State Public Service Commission
- Officers’ Grade examinations conducted by Banks, Insurance Companies and Public Sector Undertakings (PSUs)
- Premier Entrance Examinations for admission in Engineering (eg. IIT-JEE & AIEEE), Medical (eg. AIPMT), professional courses like Management (eg. CAT) and Law (eg. CLAT)
Eligibility for Jai Bhim Mukhyamantri Pratibha Vikas Yojana
- Only residents of Delhi can apply to avail for the benefits of the scheme.
- The students should have secured prescribed percentage of marks in the qualifying examinations.
- The students should be selected by the coaching institution based on academic criteria/ eligibility test prescribed by the institution itself.
- A Sponsoring Department may also nominate some needy students for coaching.
- Benefits under the scheme can be availed only for two times for a particular student.
- The schooling of the student must be done in the state Delhi.
Documents for Jai Bhim Mukhyamantri Pratibha Vikas Yojana
- Proof of Residence
- Income certificate
- Proof of Identity
- Caste Certificate
- Education Certificates.
How to Apply for Delhi Jai Bhim Free Coaching Scheme
- The interested candidates can apply for Jai Bhim Chief Minister Pratibha Vikas Yojana only if there had the above mentioned eligibility criteria.
- The Department for the welfare of SC/ST/OBC/Minorities, Government of Delhi will fund the entire expenditure.
- The government will select the coaching centres in which they will be associated with the government for giving the Free coaching for the economically backward class students.
- The selected coaching institute will issue advertisement in the local newspapers and invite applications from the eligible candidates.
- The students will be shortlisted based on the documents submitted by the candidate or it may conduct a written examination to short list the applicants.
- The selection of the student will be made by the finalized premier coaching institution only based on academic criteria/ eligibility test prescribed by the institution itself.
- The grants-in-aid along with eligible amount of stipend for the students will be released directly to the institutions/centers concerned.
- The Monthly stipend of Rs.2500/-per students will be paid for local students for attending the coaching classes. The institute would have to pay stipend to each student on monthly basis through PFMS/ ECS or cheque.