Mukhyamantri Kanya Suraksha Yojana Bihar Details Online
Mukhyamantri Kanya Suraksha Yojana Bihar was launched by Nitish kumar. The scheme motto is the empowerment of women. Girl child will be the beneficiary of the scheme. The Girl child will get the financial assistance from birth till she graduates. Nitish Kumar launches ‘Mukhyamantri Kanya Utthan Yojana’ post Muzaffarpur sex scandal.
Bihar Chief Minister Kanya Utthan Yojana benefits will be provided to the girl child from birth to graduation, where the total amount will be Rs.54100/-. Among 1.6 crore girls residing in Bihar will be benefited by this scheme. Rs.2000/- will be credited to the bank account of the girl child’s parent/guardian after the birth of a girl whatever the caste or religion. The Girl child once reaching one year old and after making her Aadhar card will get Rs.1000/-. The child after reaching 2 years old and taking all the vaccination will be credited with Rs.2000/-. We discussed all the financial assistance details in the benefits column below.
Eligibility of Bihar Mukhyamantri Kanya Suraksha Yojana
- The girl child must be a resident of Bihar.
- The girls belonging to any caste or religion are eligible to apply.
- All the girls studing in primary or secondary level school or 12th grade students persuing in government or private affiliated are eligible for the scheme.
- Major preferance will be given to those girls who belong to economically weaker section.
- The scheme wont be applicable for the daughters of the parents who are working in government sector.
- Only two girl child from a single family will get a chance to apply for this scheme.
- Only those girls who submit the 10th standard maksheet will get Rs.10,000/- and those who submit 12th standard marksheet will get Rs.12,000/-.
- The applicant must have aadhar card and Bank account for transferring the ginancial amount to bank without any issue.
Benefits of Bihar Mukhyamantri Kanya Suraksha Yojana
- An amount of Rs.54,100/- will be credited to the bank account as a financial amount through Bihar Mukhyamantri Kanya Suraksha Yojana
- Only two girl child belonging to a family can avail the benefits of the scheme.
- Rs.2000/- will be credited after the birth of the child.
- Rs.1000/- will be transferred if the girl reaches one year old.
- Rs.2000/- after taking the Aadhaar card.
- Rs.300/-will be credited for buying sanitary napkins at the time of adolescent age.
- The parents of the girl child will educated to offer their child with all types of vaccines and immunization against diseases.
- The girl will receive Rs.10,000/- after passing her 12th grade and this amount will be transferred only if she is unmarried. This will decrease the percentage of Girl’s early marriages in the state.
- The girl will receive Rs.25,000/- after finishing her graduation. This will be applicable for both married and unmarried women.
- No parent will feel the girls as a burden on themselves, as the scheme will help every girl financially so that they can continue her studies further.
- Bihar Kanya Utthan Yojana will make women empowerment and there be a improvement in the infant mortality rate (IMR).
Documents Required for Bihar Chief Minister Kanya Utthan Yojana
- Proof of Address
- Aadhaar Card
- Voter ID Card
- Bank account details
- Passport size photograph
- Marksheet of 12th standard (for unmarried girls to get Rs.10,000/-)
- Marksheet of graduation (to get Rs.25,000/-)
- Income certificate
How to Apply for Mukhyamantri Kanya Suraksha Yojana Bihar
- To apply for Mukhyamantri Kanya Suraksha Yojana Bihar visit the edubt portal.
- Kanya Utthan Yojana is for graduates, 12th pass and 10th pass applicants. You should apply based on your educational qualification and fill the online Application form you can see different links in the portal.
- Fill up all the fields with your information and submit the application.
Mukhyamantri Kanya Suraksha Yojana Bihar Beneficiary List
- The scheme beneficiary list can be viewed easily in online.
- Go to the Beneficiary list link
- Select your district from list of option, select college/school and click on view.
- There you can see list of Beneficiaries of the scheme along with online consent status and bank account status.