AP Rythu Raksha Scheme Details Online
- Andhra Pradesh Rythu Raksha Scheme Objectives
- Rythu Raksha Scheme Benefits
- Rythu Raksha Scheme Online Application Procedure
Andhra Pradesh Rythu Raksha Scheme :
Rythu Raksha Scheme has approved by the Andhra Pradesh Cabinet on dated 21st January 2019. AP Government has proposed to credit the money directly into the bank account of farmers through direct benefit transfer (DBT) mode and there are planning to implement Rythu Raksha scheme from the next Kharif season. Under AP Rythu Raksha Scheme Farmer will Get RS. 10,000/- Per Acre on yearly basis. This Financial aid will be given through Direct Transfer Mood (DBT) in Each Farmer Account.
Rythu Raksha Scheme Objectives
- To provide financial aid for cultivation purposes such as to purchase fertilizer, seeds etc and
- To make farmers independent.
The government of Andhra Pradesh is going to implement the Rythu Raksha scheme for doubling the farmer’s income. This financial aid will be given in two installments in every Kharif Season & Rabi Season as Rs 5,000/- per acre.
Rythu Raksha Scheme is launched by State Government of Andhra Pradesh. It is announced on date 21st January 2019. Its main objective is to provide financial support to the farmer. Financial allowance of Rs.5000/- per acre in each Rabi & Kharif Season as a beneficiary to the Farmer of the State Andhra pradesh.
Rythu Raksha Scheme Benefits
- It will Increase the crop production of the state.
- Help in doubling farmer’s income.
- This scheme will increase the agricultural employment in the state.
- Reduce the migration of peoples from the state.
- This scheme will increase the economy of the state.
Nature of Assistance for Rythu raksha scheme
AP Rythu Raksha Scheme assistance amount would be given to the farmers to purchase the necessary items for farming like seeds, fertilizers, pesticides, labor and other investments. All small and marginal farmers along with land owners, tenants have been included in AP Rythu raksha scheme
Rythu Raksha Scheme Key Features
- AP Government will serve Rs.5000/- per acre in Rabi season and also Rs.5000/- per acre in Kharif Season. Totally Rs.10,000/- will be given per annum.
- Government is planning to implement the scheme of Rythu Raksha Scheme which could be related to Rythu bandhu scheme of Telangana.
- Small and marginal farmers, land owners and tenants will be eligible for this scheme.
- The Financial allowance will be given through direct benefit transfer (DBT) mode to the bank account of the eligible Farmer.
Rythu Raksha Scheme Online Application Procedure
Step by step procedure of AP Rythu Raksha Scheme will be available soon. The government of Andhra Pradesh is now planning to prepare the Guidelines like Online Registration process, Eligibility for Rythu Raksha Scheme. At this point of time government of AP only announced to implement the Rythu Raksha Scheme there is no additional information that has shared by the responsible authority.
Incoming search terms:
- e raksha slogan
- rythu essay in telugu