UP Shadi Anudan 2019 Details Online
- Eligibility for UP Shadi Anudan 2019
- Benefits of UP Shadi Anudan
- Required Documents for UP Shadi Anudan
- How to Apply for UP Shadi Anudan
- UP Shadi Anudan Status & List 2019
- UP Shadi Anudan Help line numbers
Uttar Pradesh Marriage Grants Scheme was named as Shadi Anudan yojana has been launched by Chief Minister Yogi Aditya Nath. The motto of this scheme is to provide financial assistance for the daughters of economically weaker section families in which an amount of 20,000 rupees will be granted during marriage. The Assistance of the UP Shadi Anudan 2019 will be provided to only two girls marriage in a family. UP Shadi Anudan Yojana Eligibility, Benefits, Required Documents, Online Registration procedure, PDF Form Download, Beneficiary List 2019 and How to check status of your application will be discussed in this article.
The Residents of Uttar pradesh belonging to below the poverty line and Economically weaker sections will only get the beneficiary of the scheme UP Shadi Anudan. The BPL and EWS Families belonging to any of the caste or sub-caste such as Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, Backward Classes, Minorities and the general caste can make Registration to avail the Beneficiary of the scheme. The Annual income criteria of the family residing in rural areas should not exceed Rs. 46,080 and the family residing in the urban areas should not exceed Rs.56,460 per annum. UP Shadi Anudan 2019 Financial amount will be deposited directly to the beneficiary bank account through direct bank transfer.
Eligibility for UP Shadi Anudan 2019
- The Applicant must be a permanent resident of the state Uttar Pradesh.
- The age of the Daughter must be 18 years and above.
- Only two daughters from a family can get the beneficiary of the scheme Shadi Anudan.
- BPL and EWS families belonging to any caste (SC/ ST/ OBC/ Minority/ General) are eligible for the scheme.
- The Annual income of the family residing in rural areas should not exceed Rs. 46,080 and the family residing in the urban areas should not exceed Rs.56,460 per annum.
- Online Registration should be made 90 days before the marriage date or 90 days after the marriage date.
Benefits of UP Shadi Anudan
- To provide financial assistance for the daughters belonging to the families of economically weaker sections and below poverty line families.
- As many poor families are lending money and going through the depth to get there child married. The UP government had taken the decision to implement the scheme to reduce the marriage expenses burden to the poor families.
- An amount of Rs.20,000 will be granted during marriage under UP Shadi Anudan scheme and this amount can be used for the marriage expenses.
- Two girls belonging to a family can get the financial assistance of the scheme.
- Poor Families belonging to any of the caste or sub-caste such as Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, Backward Classes, Minorities and the general caste will get the assistance.
- Financial amount will be deposited directly to the beneficiary’s bank account through DBT.
- The applicant had the privilege to make Online registration of UP Shadi Anudan 90 days before the date of wedding or 90 days after the wedding date.
Required Documents for UP Shadi Anudan
- Aadhar Card
- Address Proof
- Proof of Age of the Daughter that she had crossed 18 years.
- Income certificate
- Caste certificate
- Photographs of Parent and Daughter.
- Bank Pass Book
- Marriage Certificate or Wedding Card
How to Apply for UP Shadi Anudan
- Interested and Eligible persons can make online registration by visiting the official web portal Link UP Shadi Anudan Yojana.
- You can see top three links will be visible to you select the link according to your caste.
- The Online Registration form will be available to you in a new window. Enter required and mandatory fields.
- Scan and Upload the required documents by clicking on browse button.
- Enter the captcha available on the image and click on submit button.
- You can Print your application Form in PDF in which you can see Registration ID, keep it for further processing like checking Status of your application and checking the beneficiary list.
UP Shadi Anudan Status & List 2019
- Go to the Portal of UP Shadi Anudan Yojana
- Click on the Application status link available in the page.
- Select your district from the drop down list.
- Select Registration number and Enter your registration number available on the print out that you have taken after submission of the Online Registration.
- By clicking on the search button, you can see the Application status.
UP Shadi Anudan Help line numbers are available
- SC / ST and the general community
Shri Narendra Kumar- 9452817708, Toll Free- 18004190001
- OBC community
Deputy Director – 0522-2288861, Toll Free- 18001805131
- Minority class
Deputy Director – 0522-2286199
Incoming search terms:
- sadi anudaan
- sadi anudan list 2019
- sadi anudan online 2019
- sarkari yojna up com
- shadi anudaan status
- shadi anudan list 2019
- shadi anudan online
- shadi image download