UP Asan Kist Yojana Details Online
- Benefits of UP Asan Kist Yojana
- Eligibility for UP Asan Kist Yojana
- How to Apply for UP Asan Kist Yojana
Uttar Pradesh Asan Kist Yojana 2020 was launched by Yogi Adityanath. The motto of the scheme is to provide easy installment plan for domestic consumers up to 4 kilowatts. Through this scheme, urban consumers can deposit the electricity bill amount in 12 installments and rural consumers in 24 installments. To get the Benefits of the scheme,
Consumers should make registration from 11th November to 31st December 2019. The consumer should deposit a minimum of 5% of the original bill or 1500 hundred rupees during registration by October 31st. The benefit of the scheme will be given only to the consumer who deposit the installment of the outstanding bill along with the current bill that comes every month. The surcharge on Electricity bills will be removed if the monthly bill and installment amount is deposited on time.
UP Asan Kist Yojana benefits consumers to make payment of electricity bills in easy installments. To avoid the action of disconnection on dues consumers can get registered under the consumer scheme and pay the bills on time. Benefits of the scheme, Eligibility, Documents required and online application procedure of UP Asan Kist yojana are discussed in this article.
Benefits of UP Asan Kist Yojana
- This scheme is providing facility of deposit the principal amount by 31st October 2019.
- The outstanding bill consumers can register from 11th November to 31st December 2019.
- The electricity consumer has to deposit the current bill of the month with 5% of his outstanding principal amount of minimum Rs.1500/- while registration.
- After making registration, the consumers of urban region should deposit the amount in at-most 12 installments and the consumers of rural region should deposit the outstanding principal amount in maximum 24 installments.
- The minimum amount of monthly installment is Rs.1500/-.
- The consumer registration will be cancelled for non-submission of 2 consecutive monthly installments and 2 months electricity bill.
- The surcharge of the consumer till 31st October 2019 will be waived after depositing all the monthly installments and monthly current bills.
- The consumer whose registration is cancelled for any reason will be cancelled for receiving surcharge waiver.
Eligibility for UP Asan Kist Yojana 2020
- Consumer must be a permanent resident of Uttar Pradesh.
- All the families who reside in both urban and rural areas of the state can apply for the scheme.
- Asan Kist yojana 2020 is applicable for domestic connections up to 4 kilo watts.
- The Surcharge will be waived only if all the conditions and bills are paid on time.
How to Apply for UP Asan Kist Yojana
- Consumers can apply online by making online Registrations from 11th November 2019 to 31st December 2019. Consumer can register by entering their details along with electricity meter number.
- To Apply offline, consumer can visit public convenience center or block division office or subdivision office along with your details of address and electricity bill.
- The Government of Uttar pradesh has facilitated with a consumer service helpline number 1912 where you can ask your queries.