AP YSR Pelli Kanuka Details Online
- Benefits of AP YSR Pelli Kanuka
- Eligibility for AP YSR Pelli Kanuka
- Required Documents for AP YSR Pelli Kanuka
- How to Apply For YSR Pelli Kanuka
AP YSR Pelli Kanuka Scheme referred from the former AP government’s Chandranna Pelli Kanuka for Inter casteMarriages like SC, ST, BC, Disabled, Minorities.The Andhra Pradesh government is offering the financial assistance to the brides, who fall under backward and poor families. This scheme is mainly beneficial for the poor families those who are being in the debt to make marriage to their girl child. This scheme make the poor families from debt free as the AP YSR Pelli Kanuka will give the financial assistance for marriage expenses. The Application procedure, Eligibility, Documents required to make Online Registration Form, to check Status and important details of the scheme are discussed in this article.
Andhra Pradesh YSR Pelli Kanuka Scheme was launched by Y. S. Jaganmohan Reddy. The announced to implement the scheme is done in September 2019.The beneficiaries of the scheme are brides from backward castes and those with disabilities. The motto of the scheme is to provide financial assistance for marriage expenses and social security to the marginalized households in the society. As per the guidelines, eligible applicants can enroll and attain financial help from the state government and it must be used to arrange the marriage of the bride.
The applicants, falling in the ST, SC, and minority groups will attain Rs.1 lakh and if ST and SC brides are opting for inter-caste wedding then the applicants will receive Rs. 1.25 lakhs. The Applicant belonging to OBC catogory will receive Rs. 50,000 and if the OBC bride opts for an inter caste wedding then she will get Rs. 75,000. The assistance amount will be directly credited to the bank account. The implementation of the scheme also decreases the child marriages as the AP YSR Pelli Kanuka will be applicable only if the bride crosses the minimum Marriage age that is 18 years old.
Benefits of AP YSR Pelli Kanuka
- For SC/ ST category bride Rs.1 Lakh
- For SC/ ST bride those who opt for Inter Caste marriage will get Rs.1.25 Lakh
- For OBC Category bride Rs.50,000/-
- For OBC Category bride who opt for Inter Caste marriage will get Rs.75,000/-
- For Minorities Rs. 1 Lakh
- For Disabled persons Rs.1.5 Lakh
- For Labor Rs.1 Lakh
- For brides with physical abnormality will get a financial grant of Rs. 1.5 lakhs
Eligibility for AP YSR Pelli Kanuka
- Applicant must be resident of the State Andhra pradesh
- Only brides can apply to get the beneficiary.
- The age of bride should not be less than 18 years. The monetary grant will be available only to the bride who is more than 18 years of age.
- The Family annual income of the bride must be within a certain limit to get the financial grant.
- Only the brides, who fall in the category of SC, STe, OBC or minority categories can make online registration for availing the beneficiary amount.
- If the bride has a physical disability then she can enroll for this marriage grant scheme.
- Those girls whose parents are Labour with the construction projects. Also the daughters of rikshwa pullers, auto and taxi drivers can also apply for the scheme.
Required Documents for AP YSR Pelli Kanuka
- Residential Certificate
- Certificate for Proof of Age such as birth certificate.
- Caste Certificates
- Disability certificate (for PWD applicant)
- Proof of Identification
- Income certificate
- Wedding invitation card
How to Apply For YSR Pelli Kanuka
The Andhra Pradesh government had submitted the draft in the state cabinet. The cabinet will pass the draft soon and the respective department officials will take the necessary steps to implement the scheme. The state government may take the applications both form online and offline mode. Each and every information regarding the scheme will be updated to you through the article.