Chandranna Pelli Kanuka Pathakam Details Online
- Eligibility for Chandranna Pelli Kanuka
- Benefits of Chandranna Pelli Kanuka
- Features of Chandranna Pelli Kanuka
- Documents Required for Chandranna Pelli Kanuka
- Application Procedure for Chandranna Pelli Kanuka
- Marriage Certificate download 2019
Chandranna Pelli Kanuka Scheme main objective is to reduce financial burden to the families of poverty. Eligibility, Documents Required, Features, Benefits and Application Procedure details of Chandranna Pelli Kanuka 2019 along with Marriage Certificate download procedure are given below. The State Government of Andhra Pradesh is putting efforts to help all the people of Backward Communities. Expenses of a Marriage is a major burden for the poor families.
A Scheme named as Chandranna Pelli Kanuka was launched by Chief Minister of AP Shri Nara Chandra Babu Naidu, Chandranna Pelli Kanuka scheme’s main objective is to ensure that the girl child marriage is not burden for the poor families of the state and to make bride and groom marriage to be in secure after the marriage. The motive of this scheme is to provide financial assistance to the poverty-stricken girl child, also providing for the protection of the bride by abolishing child marriages by making the registration through the Chandranna Pelli Kanuka.
Eligibility for Chandranna Pelli Kanuka
- Bride should be a native of Andhra Pradesh
- The minimum age of bride should be 18 years and Groom should be 21 years.
- Only the bride and groom who are married for the first time are eligible for this project.
- Widow is also eligible for this scheme.
Benefits of Chandranna Pelli Kanuka
- If a SC/ST category Bride gets married to different caste Groom then she will get an amount of Rs.75,000/-.
- If Both the Bride and Groom are from SC/ST category then they will get an amount of Rs.40,000/-.
- If a BC category Bride gets married to different caste Groom then she will get an amount of Rs.50,000/-.
If Both the Bride and Groom are from BC category then they will get an amount of Rs.30,000/-.
If any of the Bride or Groom are physically handicapped then the will get a financial amount of Rs.1,00,000/-.
Features of Chandranna Pelli Kanuka
- Only marriages performed within Andhra Pradesh shall be considered.
- Applicants under Chandranna Pelli Kanuka are encouraged to apply as early as you can but not later than 15 days prior to the date of marriage.
- There is no minimum educational qualifications for Chandranna Pelli Kanuka, even illiterates may apply.
- Based on the details of caste, disability etc. of the bride and the bridegroom, the software application selects a scheme having the highest incentive amount.
- 20% of the incentive amount shall be credited after the field verification has been completed successfully. The remaining 80% of the incentive amount shall be credited after successful marriage verification.
Documents Required for Chandranna Pelli Kanuka
- Proof of caste/community : Nativity, Community & Date of Birth Certificate (commonly known as integrated certificate) issued by Mee Seva.
- Aadhar Card of both Bride and Groom.
- Proof of Age : SSC Certificate or Nativity, Community & Date of Birth Certificate
- Income Proof : White Ration Card or Valid income certificate issued by Mee Seva with a mention of income
- Residence Proof : Bride and bridegroom should be enumerated in Praja Sadhikara Survey of GoAP.
- If the bride / groom is disabled (Permanent Disability certificate of SADAREM)
- Members of the Andhra Pradesh building and other Construction Worker welfare board (APBOCWWB) must have a Registration identity card.
- The Bank account of the Bride should be linked with the Aadhar Card.
- Widowhood should produce Widow pension proof or Self-declaration, if no widow pension is being drawn
Application Procedure for Chandranna Pelli Kanuka
As of now the Government removed the Online Registration form for Applying to Chandranna Pelli Kanuka. Those Candidates who are interested and eligible to apply for this scheme should follow the steps given below
- Visit nearest Mandal Mahila Samakhya office or MEPMA Municipality office for Chandranna Pelli Kaanuka registration.
- Submit the required list of documents given above to the Officer.
Marriage Certificate download 2019
- Applicant should go through the official website or simply click here
- Enter Registration ID or Bride Aadhaar number or Groom Aadhaar number.
- Click on Verify button
- You will get an option to download your Marriage Certificate through Chandranna Pelli Kanuka.
Incoming search terms:
- chandranna pelli kanuka status
- ysr pelli kanuka status
- chandranna pelli kanuka status check
- ysr pelli kanuka application status
- chandranna pelli kanuka amount
- ysr pelli kanuka
- chandranna pelli kanuka amount checking
- Pelli kanuka status how to check