Assam Arundhati Scheme Details Online
- Eligibility for Assam Arundhati Scheme
- Required Documents for Assam Arundhati Scheme
- How to Apply for Assam Arundhati Scheme
Assam government is launched new scheme called Assam Arundhati Scheme . With this Assam Arundhati Scheme assam govt will give 10 grams gold to bride at her marriage . This scheme was announced by assam government on Feb 07 2019 while presenting the budget of 2019-20 .
These kind of scheme are being implemented in various states of India . In some states governments are giving money as financial support while girl child marriage but assam government decided to give gold as incentive to girl marriage .
Eligibility Criteria For Assam Arundhati Scheme
For applying Assam Arundhati Scheme applicant must satisfy eligibility guidelines if the scheme . Assam Arundhati Scheme scheme eligibility guidelines are
- Applicant should be resident of Assam
- Candidate must be belong to belonging to below poverty line family whose annual income should be below 5 lakhs .
- Should have completed 18 years of age .
Required Documents of Assam Arundhati Scheme
While applying for Assam Arundhati Scheme applicant must posses following documents .
- Aadhaar card
- Income Certificate
- Age Proof such as SSC Memorandum
How to Apply For Assam Arundhati Scheme
As of now no implementation guideline of the Assam Arundhati Scheme was released . We will update you once we get any official update . All the eligible applicants are advised to arrangements of required documents before applying .
With Assam Arundhati Scheme assam government is going to provide some financial relief at the time of their girl marriage. We can expect that this scheme is going to be implemented soon . budget allocations are also made in this 2019-20 budget of Assam Government .
Incoming search terms:
- arundhati scheme assam how to apply