Bihar PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana Details Online
- Eligibility for Bihar PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana
- Benefits for Bihar PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana
- How to Apply for Bihar PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana
Bihar Government had already launched Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana, now online registrations are also stated through the official website of Agriculture Department dbtagriculture.bihar.gov.in. The main objective of PM Kisan Samman nidhi yojana is to provide an income support of Rs.6000/- per year in three equal installments to small and marginal farmer families having combined land holding /ownership of up to 2 hectares. The fund will be directly transferred to the bank accounts of the beneficiaries.
Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana funding is sponsored by central government of India.The PM KISAN scheme aim is to give the financial assistance for the needs of Small and Marginal Farmers for various inputs to ensure proper crop health and appropriate yields, commensurate with the anticipated farm income at the end of the each crop season. Eligibility, benefits and Application procedure of Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana for Bihar state are discussed in this article.
Benefits of Bihar PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana
- A direct payment of Rs. 6000 per year will be transferred to the Aadhar seeded Bank account of eligible small and marginal farmer in three equal installments of Rs. 2000 each in every four months.
- The installments will be transferred immediately to the bank account of the farmer on identification of the eligible beneficiary.
- To protect Farmers from falling in the clutches of moneylenders for buying useful items and ensure their continuance in the farming activities.
Eligibility for Bihar PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana
- The Farmer should be the resident of Bihar state.
- Small and marginal farmer families having combined land holding /ownership of up to 2 hectares are eligible to apply.
- All Institutional Land holders are not eligible to apply for this scheme.
- All serving or retired officers and employees of Central/ State Government except Multi Tasking Staff /Class IV/Group D employees are not eligible to apply.
- All superannuated/retired pensioners whose monthly pension is above Rs.10,000/- except Multi Tasking Staff / Class IV/Group D employees are not eligible to apply.
- All Persons who paid Income Tax in last assessment year are not eligible to apply.
- Professionals like Doctors, Engineers, Lawyers, Chartered Accountants, and Architects are not eligible to apply.
How to Apply for Bihar PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana
- Farmers who are interested and eligible can apply online by going to the official website or just click here.
- You will be redirected to the new page where it will ask you whether you have Aadhaar card or not. If you had Aadhaar then click on yes and proceed with other steps. if you don’t had Aadhaar card then go to the nearest Aadhaar Centre to apply for Aadhaar Card.
- It will ask you whether your mobile number is linked with your Aadhaar card if yes click on yes. If no then first link you mobile number with Aadhaar.
- The system will ask you to choose Authentication type select any one from Demography+OTP means an OTP will be sent to your mobile number or Demography+Bio-metric authentication by scanning your finger.
- Enter your Aadhaar number and name as on the Aadhaar Card.
- Tick on the check box as your declaration that you want to authenticate through Aadhaar.
- Click on Authentication.
- Fill u the Online Registration Form with the details and submit it.
- After the registration you will get a 13 digit Registration number of Bihar PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana keep it for further reference.
Incoming search terms:
- pm nidhi yojana online form bihar
- pm nidhi yojana online form bihar state