UP Birth Certificate Registration Details Online
- Online Registration for UP Birth Certificate
- UP Birth Certificate Registration through CSC
- UP Birth Certificate through NNSC Registration
- UP Birth Certificate Registration through Hospital
- UP Birth Certificate Online Status Check
- How to Download UP Birth Certificate
- UP Birth Certificate Verification
A new born Baby’s Birth should be registered in to the records of Uttar Pradesh. As per the Registration of the Birth and Death Act, 1969 every citizen should be recorded during birth because it is very useful for the future life of a child. Every person has to acquire a birth certificate because it is useful in every aspect of our life as personal identification to avail the benefits and services offered by the Government as well as the private sector. In this article you can read the uses, application format, Registration process,How to get the certificate and Application status check of Uttar pradesh Birth Certificate.
To register the birth of the new born baby is compulsory and it should be done within 21 days of the birth in the Uttar pradesh State. The applicant is allowed to register with basic details and you can register without mentioning the name at the time of registration, which can be added later within one year. If the registration of the birth of a new born baby is not done with in the time, the UP local authority concerned will issue the certificate only after filling the Late Registration form with a late fee amount along with the police verification.
Registration for obtaining Uttar Pradesh Birth Certificate can be done in four ways
Online Registration for UP Birth Certificate
- Go to the official website of e-Nagarsewa or click on Link UP Birth Certificate Online Registration
- Enter the required fields with your details, enter Captcha and click on submit button.
- Once registration is successful, You will receive a login id and a password through SMS to your registered mobile number.
- After entering Login details, You can see Dashboard screen there click on the link apply online for Birth Certificate.
- You will be redirected to the form where you should enter all the details of the Birth of a new born baby and click on submit button.
- After successful submission of your application form an SMS will be sent to the registered mobile number to intimate the same.
UP Birth Certificate Registration through CSC
- CSC means a Citizen Service Center. This cyber cafes are authorized to perform the task of the Nagar Nigam operator. They know all the guidelines & forms how to fill the registration form by taking the information from the citizen.
- After submission of the application by CSC an SMS is sent to the registered mobile to intimate the same.
- CSCs collect the payment from the citizen. This is then later submitted to the Nagar Nigam.
UP Birth Certificate through NNSC Registration
- NNSC means Nagar Nigam Service Center where a citizen can apply for Birth certificate with all required documents.
- The registration form will be filled up by the Nagar Nigam operator based on the information provided by the citizen.
- After submission of the application an SMS is sent to the registered mobile to intimate the same.
UP Birth Certificate Registration through Hospital
- You can apply for the Birth Certificate in the hospital where the child is born.
- The registration form will be filled up by the Hospital Operator based on the information provided.
- After submission of the Application form an SMS is sent to the registered mobile mobile number.
UP Birth Certificate Online Status Check
- Visit the official website or Just click on the Link UP Birth Certificate Online Status
- On the Left side of the page you can see the “Birth Certificate” under “Services for Citizen”.
- You can search through Acknowledge number that is provided after application was successfully submitted, Enter captcha image and click on submit.
- Or you can search through registration number, enter Captcha and click on submit button,
- Or by using advanced search by selecting city name, enter Date of birth, enter captcha and click on submit button.
- By using any of the search options you will get the Status update of your application.
How to Download UP Birth Certificate
Uttar Pradesh Birth Certificate can be downloaded in PDF format that is digitally signed by Nagar Nigam authority and hence it is legal and valid.
- After going to the official website click on the menu item Birth Certificate listed under Services for Citizen.
- Click on the image of Download Birth Certificate.
- You can download using Acknowledgement number.
- You can also Download using Registration Number.
- If you don’t have ack or reg number then you can also download using advanced search with city name and date of birth.
- Select the any one option and click on submit to download the certificate.
UP Birth Certificate Verification
- To verify the authenticity of birth certificate visit Official portal and click the menu item Birth Certificate listed under Services for Citizen section.
- Click on the image of Verify Birth Certificate.
- You can verify by using either Acknowledgement Number or by Registration Number.
- Enter the text provided in the image.
- Click on submit to view if the corresponding birth certificate is valid.