Atal Bimit Vyakti Kalyan Yojana Details Online
- Benefits of Atal Bimit Vyakti Kalyan Yojana
- Eligibility for Atal Bimit Vyakti Kalyan Yojana
- Documents required for Atal Bimit Vyakti Kalyan Yojana
- How to apply for Atal Bimit Vyakti Kalyan Yojana
Employee’s State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) has approved the Atal Bimit Vyakti Kalyan Yojana for the insured person under insurance act. This scheme is a welfare measure for employees covered in the frm of cash compensation up to 90 days, once in a lifetime, to be claimed after 3 months inone or more spellsfor being rendered unemployed. To avail the benefits of this scheme the employee should have completed 2 years of insurable employment and has contributed not less than 78 days in each of 4 consecutive periods to claim the releif. The releif shall not exceed 25% of the average earning per day. The scheme had launched with the main focus of providing financial assistance to individuals who have lost their job.
Benefits of Atal Bimit Vyakti Kalyan Yojana
- Any insured person under ESIC will be get financial assistance when the person is unemployed.
- The insurance will be given to unemployed for two years.
- The beneficiary will be given directly in the linked bank account. A person searching for a new job will also get the money.
- The money will be given to the insured person from their cash deposit made under ESIC.
- The Person will get the money only if he is rendered as unemployed for at least three months.
- This scheme promotes measures for improvement of the health and welfare of insured persons for rehabilitation and reemployment of Insured persons who have been disabled or injured.
Eligibility for Atal Bimit Vyakti Kalyan Yojana
- The Insured person under ESIC should have been rendered unemployed during the period of relief is claimed.
- The Insured person should have been in insurable employment for a minimum period of 2 years immediately before the unemployment.
- The insured person should have contributed not less than 78 days during each of the preceding 4 contribution periods.
- The contribution should have been paid or payable by the employer.
- The reason of the unemployment should not be a result of any punishment for misconduct, superannuation or voluntary retirement.
- The Insured person data base should be linked with Aadhar and Bank account of the insured person.
- The Person will be eligible for medical benefit for the period of when he is availing the relief.
- The relief to the extent of 25% of the average per day earning during the previous 4 contributions to be paid up to maximum 90 days of unemployment once in lifetime of the insured person on submission of claim in form of affidavit.
Documents required for Atal Bimit Vyakti Kalyan Yojana
- The person should submit the reason for the unemployed. By which the unemployment must not be by any punishment for misconduct, superannuation or voluntary retirement.
- The unemployed information should contain the date from which he is rendered as unemployed.
- Person’s Insurance documents of ESIC for a minimum period of two years.
- Bank details in which the Insurance is linked with and to credit the insured amount in the beneficiary account.
How to apply for Atal Bimit Vyakti Kalyan Yojana
- The relief claim under ABVKY may be submitted by the claimant anytime after being rendered unemployed, but not later than one year from the date of unemployment to the appropriate branch office in form of affidavit.
- A link for generating claim for atal beemit kalyan yojana will be given on the ESIC portal.
- The insured person will have to enter his insurance number, bank account number along with bank branch, Aadhar number, the period of claim and the mobile number .
- After checking for the eligibility the system will generate a IP form as eligible for relief under ABVKY with a forwarding letter from his last employer or a regret message as not eligible.
- The eligible insured person will take the printouts of the claim and the letter to the employer thus generated by the system.
- Submit the duly signed claim in affidavit along with the forwarding by the employer to his designated ESIC branch officer.
- On receipt of the claim the details mentioned in the applicant will be checked in the system by the staff at the Branch officer under supervision of the Branch Manager.
- The system will calculate the relief under the scheme and its quantum for which the claimant is entitled based upon the details provided by the person as well as the contribution and other details available in the system
- The payment of the relief will be made to the Insured person’s bank account.