PM Kisan Mandhan Pension Yojana
- Benefits of PM Kisan Mandhan Yojana
- Eligibility Criteria for PM Kisan Mandhan Yojana
- Required Documents for PM Kisan Mandhan Yojana
- How to apply for PM Kisan Mandhan Yojana
- Premium Chart of PM Kisan Mandhan Yojana
Farmers are pride of our Country, remembering this our PM Modi had released a new scheme for Safeguarding the farmers and named the scheme as PM Kisan Mandhan Pension Yojana. As we can see many schemes that benefit the farmer of our nation, This new scheme will give financial assistance in the form of pension during farmer’s old age because the farmer at the old age cannot work in the farms. PM Kisan Mandhan Yojana gives opportunity to the farmers to save money that can be used for leading there life during non working days.
PM Kisan Mandhan Yojana (PMKMY) is the scheme announced by Narendra Singh Tomar and launched by Narendra Modi. The Pension amount would be Rs.3000/- per month. A farmer should pay premium amount regularly to get the pension during old age. The central government will assist half amount and the farmer himself pays other half amount as premium to get the beneficiary of PM Kisan Mandhan Pension Yojana.
Benefits of PM Kisan Mandhan Yojana
- The farmers work in the farm land is the toughest from all the works. As it is also a risky thing and a farmer needs a lot of energy to get it done. By looking into the situations and crises faced by the farmer the central government and concern state governments are doing there best by announcing various schemes that would benefit a farmer. The new Yojana will offer financial security to old farmers.
- It is a Pension scheme for agricultural workers in which the farmers can contribute some amount for there pension and can receive pension to their accounts.
- This pension amount will be credited directly to the account of the farmer through direct bank transfer on the monthly basis to fulfill there financial needs.
- The premium amount will mature when the farmer attains the age of 60 years.
- The farmer can start as early to pay premium from 18 years of age. If the farmers starts at an older age then the premium amount to be paid is Rs. 250.
- The central government will assistant half of the amount and another half should be paid by the farmer himself.
- The farmers should deposit money in the pension fund for at least five years to keep the account active. The beneficiary can stop the contribution after 5 years and can get the money that has accumulated so far.
- The main account holder can make his spouse as the nominee. Also he can activate another account in the name of the spouse.
- If the farmer want to stop contribution in middle then the farmers will also get an interest on the accumulated money.
- The Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC) will implement the scheme on behalf of the Central government.
- If the farmer dies then the nominee will be able to withdraw the amount.
- If the spouse is registered as the nominee, then they will attain 50% of the total pension amount. It will be considered as the family pension.
Eligibility Criteria for PM Kisan Mandhan Yojana
- The applicant must be in the profession as a Farmer.
- Applicant must be a citizen of India.
- The farmers must belong to small or marginal category. Agro-workers who own large farm lands are not eligible to apply to get the benefits of the scheme..
- The minimum age to apply for the scheme is 18 years and the upper age limit to apply is 40 years.
- The farmer should not have 5 acres or more farm land.
Required Documents for PM Kisan Mandhan Yojana
- Proof of Residence
- Income Certificate or BPL Certificate.
- Proof of Age.
- Farmer registration certificate
- Land Documents of the farmer
- Aadhar card
- Bank account details
How to apply for PM Kisan Mandhan Yojana
A Farmer can apply online or offline for PM Kisan Mandhan Pension Yojana
- Offline : Interested candidates having the above mentioned eligibility can apply offline by visiting your nearest Common Service Centers (CSC) along with the above mentioned required documents. The CSC agent will go through your information and will make Online Registration to PM Kisan Mandhan Yojana. The Agent will fill up the your details, scan and upload the required documents in to the online application form. At the end of the registration the agent will give you the printed application form along with the registration number which is very important for further processing.
- Online : The central government is thinking to provide the opportunity to enroll to the scheme by making online registration by them-self without the help of others.
Premium Chart of PM Kisan Mandhan Yojana
|Age of entry
||Beneficiary Contribution (in Rs)||Central Government Contribution (in Rs)||Total Contribution (in Rs)|
These is the most accountable yojana for farmers in which a farmer can get the pension at there old age as equal to the other professionals. PM Kisan Mandhan Pension Yojana make the farmer to feel proud to not be dependable during the old age. The Central government will also make changes into the yojana day by day we will update you with the each and every information regarding PM Kisan Mandhan Pension Yojana through this article.
Incoming search terms:
- kishan loan yojna required documents
- pm kisan madhan yojana check
- pm mandhan yojna check status
- pradhan mantri kisan maan dhan yojana application status