Gujarat Viklang Pension Yojana Details Online
- Eligibility for Gujarat Viklang Pension Yojana
- Required Documents for Gujarat Viklang Pension Yojana
- Benefits of Gujarat Viklang Pension Yojana
- How to Apply for Gujarat Viklang Pension Yojana
Gujarat Government had launched a scheme for Disabled people and named it as Gujarat Viklang Pension Yojana 2019. It is a Indira Gandhi National Disability Pension Scheme (IGNDPS) and Saint Surdas Scheme (Scheme for financial assistance to severely Disable persons). The main objective of this scheme is to provide pension for handicapped people of Gujarat. Gujarat Government had noticed that because of the disability handicapped persons are leading there life very hardly especially for there financial expenses so there are providing a financial assistance for such people through the scheme Gujarat Viklang Pension Yojana.
The pension Amount of Gujarat Viklang Pension Yojana is Rs.600/- per month. The action taken by the Gujarat government will make the disable people to fulfill there financial expenses. Through this scheme, disabled people can stay independent and live their life with dignity. Gujarat Viklang Pension Yojana 2019 scheme will also change there way of living by making their live with peace and there will get respect in the society. The clear details like Eligibility, required documents, Benefits and application procedure of Gujarat Viklang Pension Yojana is mentioned below.
Eligibility for Gujarat Viklang Pension Yojana
- The applicant should be permanent resident of Gujarat since 10 years.
- The applicant must have the age below 64 years.
- Applicant must have more than 80% of disability.
- The income of the family of the beneficiary should be up to the score of 16 in the BPL list for rural areas and to the beneficiaries of urban areas, one who possesses the BPL beneficiary mark as per the guidelines of Urban Development.
- To avail the beneficiary person should not have son of above 21 years of age.
- Applicant must be a holder of Disable Identity Card issued by the Gujarat Government.
Required Documents for Gujarat Viklang Pension Yojana
- Aadhaar Card (as a proof of identity)
- Date of Birth Certificate or other (as a proof of Age)
- Residence Certificate (as a proof of residing in Gujarat since 10 years)
- Disability Certificate showing the handicaps by Civil Surgeon (containing more than 80% of Disability )
- Certificate showing the non-existence of a son aged above 21 years.
- Bank Account Details (to credit the pension amount)
- Passport size photograph
Benefits of Gujarat Viklang Pension Yojana
- To improve financial condition of disabled person of the state by making the disable people to fulfill there financial expenses.
- The main objective of this scheme is to provide pension for handicapped people of Gujarat.
- The pension Amount of Gujarat Viklang Pension Yojana is Rs.600/- per month for below 17 years of age to 64 years of age.
- Gujarat Viklang Pension Yojana scheme will also change there way of living by making their live with peace and there will get respect in the society.
- The assistance is paid to the applicant at his home through Money order or credited to their bank or post office account.
How to Apply for Gujarat Viklang Pension Yojana
Those Citizen who are interested and have above mentioned eligibility can apply by following the steps given below for Gujarat Viklang Pension Yojana.
- Go to the official portal page or just click the following link Gujarat Viklang Pension Yojana
- Read the instructions of Indira Gandhi National Disability Pension Scheme (IGNDPS).
- Application Forms are available free of cost from the Office of District Social Security Officer.
- Fill up the Application Form with required and mandatory information.
- Attest the copies of the required documents list given above.
- The Application Forms duly filled to be submitted to the Office of District Social Security Officer.
- District Social Security Officer will check the documents and if found eligible sanction orders will be issued.
- The applicant is entitled for the financial assistance from the month in which the application is sanctioned.
The Government of Gujarat has the power to stop the financial assistance of Gujarat Viklang Pension Yojana to a person who has the following features
- When the applicant completes 64 years of age.
- When the son of the applicant gets the age of 21 years.
- When the income of the applicant and the family reaches the stipulated limit.
Incoming search terms:
- vikalag yojana in gujarat
- viklang kalyan yojana
- pension yojana gujarat form
- scheme for handicap in gujarat
- viklang certificate gujarat online
- viklang pension Gujarat malish
- viklang pension yojana in gujrati
- viklang sahay yojana
- viklang yojna 2019
- viklang yojna gujrat2019