Jharkhand Shramyogi Mandhan Yojana Details Apply Online
- Eligibility for Jharkhand Shramyogi Mandhan Yojana
- Benefits of Jharkhand Shramyogi Mandhan Yojana
- Required Documents for Jharkhand Shramyogi Mandhan Yojana
- How to Apply for Jharkhand Shramyogi Mandhan Yojana
A Scheme Named Shramyogi Mandhan Yojana is Launched by Finance Minister of Jahrkhand Mr. Piyush Goyal
on 1st February 2019. The scheme will be stated in the Jharkhand state from 5th March 2019. Approximately 10 Crore unrecognized sector Workers will get Beneficiary of Shram Yogi Mandhan Yojana. Government of Jharkhand Contributes Rs 100 per month and a Pension amount of Rs 3000 Per month.
Eligibility for Jharkhand Shramyogi Mandhan Yojana
- Applicant should be a Resident of Jharkhand.
- Applicant should be a unrecognized sector Worker.
- The monthly income should be less than Rs. 15000/-.
- The workers whose age is 18 to 40 years may enroll to get the beneficiary.
Benefits of Jharkhand Shramyogi Mandhan Yojana
- Pradhan Manthri Shramyogi Mandhan Scheme 2019 will provide the benefits of the scheme up to 10 crore workers. Jharkhand Shramyogi Mandhan Yojana will cover the lower class workers such as labor, plumber, mechanic, sweeper, construction workers etc.
- Pradhan Manthri Shramyogi Mandhan Yojana the minimum assured pension is Rs 3000/- per month after attaining the age of 60 years.
- The workers whose age is 18 to 40 years may enroll through online application under Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Mandhan Yojana.
- M-SYM Scheme is a Central government Scheme administered by the Ministry of Labour and Employment
- Jharkhand Shram Yogi Maandhan Yojana Apply Online has implemented through Life Insurance Corporation of India and CSC eGovernance Services India Limited (CSC SPV).
- LIC will be the Pension Fund Manager and responsible for Pension pay out. Application Form PMSYM Yojana
- PM-SYM pension scheme shall be invested as per the investment pattern specified by Government of India.
- In case subscriber exits the scheme within a period of less than 10 years, the beneficiary‟s share of contribution only will be returned to him with savings bank interest rate.
Required Documents for Jharkhand Shramyogi Mandhan Yojana
- Aadhaar Card
- Proof of Age (Date of Birth Certificate)
- Bank Account Passbook
How to Apply for Jharkhand Shramyogi Mandhan Yojana
Applicants should Enroll under Jharkhand Shram Yogi Maandhan Yojana. They should visit nearest Common Services Centres (CSC) eGovernance Services India Limited (CSC SPV). The enrollment of the workers will be carried out by all the Common Services Centers in India. Visit any LIC, EPFO/ESIC and all Labour offices of Central and State Governments or you can make a call to Toll Free number 1800 267 6888
Incoming search terms:
- shramyogi mandhan yojna online registration