Jharkhand Mukhyamantri Krishi Ashirwad Yojana Details Online
- Benefits of Mukhyamantri Krishi Ashirwad Yojana
- Eligibility for Mukhyamantri Krishi Ashirwad Yojana
- How to Apply for Mukhyamantri Krishi Ashirwad Yojana
Mukhyamantri Krishi Ashirwad Yojana was launched by the Jharkhand CM Raghubar Das. The main motto of this yojana is to provide financial support to the farmers of Jharkhand state. Through this Scheme government will provide an amount to the Farmers, The amount is Rs 5000 Per Acre for their Kharif crops. The scheme has announced on 21st December 2018 to get planned and should be implemented well. By the implementation of this scheme there will be doubling in the farmer’s income in upcoming 4 years. The expenditure of Mukhyamantri Krishi Ashirwad Yojana is Rs 2250 Crore and totally 22 lakh & 76 thousand farmers will be covered under the Jharkhand Krishi Ashirwad Scheme. The government will also provide the crop loans at zero percent interest rate through this yojana. This scheme should surely boost the self confidence among the farmers and encourage the youth to take farming as there profession.
Jharkhand Krishi Ashirwad Yojana is mainly introduced for doubling farmer’s income in upcoming 4 years that is till the year 2022. The Jhankhand government will include the Mukhyamantri Krishi Ashirwad Yojana in the financial budget meetings of the year 2019-2020. The benefits of the scheme will be given from upcoming Kharif season and the financial assistance will be transfered to the beneficiaries account through Direct Benefit Transfer (DBT) mode.
A Scheme named Mukhyamantri Krishi Ashirwad Yojana which was launched by CM Mr. Raghubar Das will be implemented from Upcoming kharif crop season (2019-2020). The Cost of the project is INR 2250 Crore among 22.76 Lakh will get the beneficiary of the scheme.
Both the small and marginal farmers of the state will get the benefits of the Jharkhand Mukhyamantri Ashirwad Scheme. The Farmer who have maximum up to 5 acre agricultural land will get Rs 5000 per acre as financial assistance for the purpose of cultivation. If the farmer have the agricultural land less than 1 acre then he is eligible for the minimum support amount of Rs 5000. The financial allowance will be given for the cultivation needs that is for the purchase of fertilizer, seeds etc and to make farmers independent.
Benefits of Mukhyamantri Krishi Ashirwad Yojana
- It will Increase the production of the crops.
- It will help in doubling the farmer’s income.
- This scheme will increase the agricultural employment and also encourage the youth of the state.
- Farmers will get Rs. 5000 Per Acre as financial support for cultivation.
- Maximum land area to get the financial allowance is 5 acre .
- Over 45 Acre agricultural land will cover the benefits of this yojana.
- Any farmer having less than 1 acre land will also get the amount of Rs 5000.
- Financial assistance will be given through Direct Benefit Transfer (DBT) mode.
- This scheme will boost the self confidence among the farmers and encourage the youth to take farming as there profession.
Eligibility for Mukhyamantri Krishi Ashirwad Yojana
- Both the small and marginal farmers of the state are eligible to get the benefits of this yojana.
- The Farmer should not have more than 5 acre of agricultural land.
- There is no minimum limit of the scheme
How to Apply for Mukhyamantri Krishi Ashirwad Yojana
The Mukhyamantri Krishi Ashirwad Yojana is for the financial year 2019-2020. The Registration process for applying online or offline will be announced soon by the particular department officials for Krishi Ashirwad Yojana after the financial budget.
Incoming search terms:
- jharkhand krishi ashirwad yojna
- mukhyamantri krishi ashirwad yojana jharkhand lohardaga list
- pm ashirwad youjna