Karnataka Raitha Siri Scheme Details Online
- Eligibility for Karnataka Raitha Siri Scheme
- Benefits of Karnataka Raitha Siri Scheme 2019
- How to Apply for Karnataka Raitha Siri Scheme
Karnataka government had announced a scheme named as Raitha Siri Scheme 2019 to provide Rs. 10,000/- per hectare to all millet Farmers. The main objective of this scheme is to provide financial assistance through DBT to promote millets farming .
Cheif Minister of Karnataka announced Raitha Siri Scheme along with Raith Kanaja Scheme and Gruhalaxmi Crop Loan Scheme for the welfare of farmers. Raitha Kanaja Scheme is introduced to provide minimum support price to 12 notified farm produce. Gruhalaxmi Crop Loan Scheme is introduced for the benefit of farmers, through this scheme the farmer can avail loan at just 3% interest on mortgage of loans.
Eligibility for Karnataka Raitha Siri Scheme
- The Residents of Karnataka are only eligible for this scheme.
- The Farmer should not exceed the mentioned annual income.
- Those Farmers who Cultivate Millet are only eligible.
Benefits of Karnataka Raitha Siri Scheme 2019
- Raitha Siri Scheme is to boost agriculture sector in Karnataka.
- It encourages growing minor millets farming.
- It provides financial assistance of Rs. 10,000 per hectare.
- All the millet growers will get cash incentive of Rs. 10,000 per hectare.
- Amount will be send through Direct Benefit Transfer (DBT) mode directly into the bank accounts of the millet farmers.
- Rs. 250 crore subsidy for Krushi Bhagya Scheme to construct farm ponds to provide conserved water to dry land farmers.
- Rs. 40 crore has been allocated to continue Zero Budget Natural Farming (ZBNF).
- The state govt. has allotted Rs. 35 crore to encourage organic farming.
- Rs. 145 crore to adopt Israel model of micro irrigation system to grow crops profitability with minimum usage of water.
- Assistance of Rs. 7,500 per hectare to motivate farmers to cultivate paddy under Karavali Package Scheme with allocation of Rs. 5 crore.
- Karnataka govt. also announced a special package of Rs. 150 crore to improve economic condition of grapes and pomegranate growers.
How to Apply for Karnataka Raitha Siri Scheme
Millet Farmers who are interested and have above mentioned eligibility should apply according by following the procedure prescribed by the Government of Karnataka. As the Cheif Minister of Karnataka just announced few details of this scheme. The concern authorities and Agriculture Department will plan accordingly and implement the Karnataka Raitha Siri Scheme. The Authorities will once again notify about Karnataka Raitha Siri Scheme details and also mentioning Application procedure as online or offline mode in few days. We will update you about each and every information regarding Karnataka Raitha Siri Scheme.
Incoming search terms:
- karnataka raitha suraksha form