MP Indira Grih Jyoti Yojana Details Online
- Eligibility for Indira Grih Jyoti Yojana
- Benefits of Indira Grih Jyoti Yojana
- How to Apply for Indira Grih Jyoti Yojana
A Scheme Named as Indira Grih Jyoti Yojana was announced by Cheif minister of Madhya Pradesh Kamal Nath. The main objective of this scheme is to reduce electricity burden to the below poverty line families by giving 100 Units of Electricity to every householder at Rs.100/-. The Government would spend around Rs.2,226 Crores to implement this Scheme and around 62 lakh beneficiaries are included to avail the benefits of this scheme.
The bill will be calculated according to the procedures of the Electricity Regulatory Commission. If consumers whose premises were installed in the past were installed in the meter, the average consumption of the last 3 months will be valid according to the minimum of 100 units. If the average consumption exceeds 100 units, the billing limit will be 100 units. Action to change the bad meter will be done soon. The plan will include consumers with combined weight of up to only 1000 W.
The energy charge applicable to consumption of more than 100 units, FCA, meter charges, electric charges will be paid by the consumer himself. The amount of difference in the fixed charge over consumption of more than 100 units will also be payable by the beneficiary himself. In addition to the prescribed criteria of the Electricity Regulatory Commission by the distribution companies, no other calculated unit will be added to the bill. In the bills issued in the scheme, the subsidy given by the government will be clearly mentioned. Instructions have been issued to make the necessary changes in the software of the power companies to make the consumers benefit from upcoming billing.
Eligibility for Indira Grih Jyoti Yojana
- The citizen should be a resident of Madhya Pradesh.
- Consumers using air conditioners and heaters will not be eligible.
- All the citizens who are in below poverty line are eligible.
- People who use Electricity in limit by saving it using it up to 100 units are eligible.
Benefits of Indira Grih Jyoti Yojana
- To reduce electricity burden to the below poverty line families by giving 100 Units of Electricity to every householder at Rs.100/-
- The people will get the awareness about saving of electricity.
- If the Power consumption is more than 100 units then they need to pay complete electricity bill at the standard rates.
- Action to change the bad meter will be done soon.
- The plan will include consumers with combined weight of up to only 1000 W.
How to Apply for Indira Grih Jyoti Yojana
The citizens who are interested and have the above mentioned eligibility can apply by making Online Registration. MP Indira Grih Jyoti Yojana applications are not at started, The implement ion process will be done from February 2019 so contact the regional power distribution offices. We will update you with the official notices of MP Indira Grih Jyoti Yojana.
Incoming search terms:
- indira grih jyoti yojna latest news
- indira grih jyoti yojna new update
- indira grih jyoti yojna subsidy 200 unit
- madhya pardesh kamal nath sarkar bijli yojna