Odisha Biju Shishu Surakshya Yojana Details Online
- Benefits of Odisha Biju Shishu Surakshya Yojana
- Eligibility for Odisha Biju Shishu Surakshya Yojana
- Required Documents for Odisha Biju Shishu Surakshya Yojana
- How to Apply for Odisha Biju Shishu Surakshya Yojana
Odisha Biju Shishu Surakshya Yojana for the year 2019-20 as the names refers the scheme focuses on child welfare. The main objective of the scheme is to give the necessary facilities for the children. As today’s children are tomorrow’s youngsters of our India the state focuses on the welfare and security of the children to make there life better. The educational grants for betterment of the children will be taken into the consideration through this scheme who fall in the marginalized category. The scheme also aimed to offer financial assistance to orphans and also for the children who have been diagnosed with HIV.
Odisha State Biju Shishu Surakshya Yojana was launched by Naveen Patnaik. The Beneficiaries of this scheme will be HIV positive children and orphans. The scheme will be implemented by Women & Child Welfare Department of Odisha. Benefits, Eligibility, Required documents, Application procedure and other important details are discussed in the article.
Benefits of Odisha Biju Shishu Surakshya Yojana
- The scheme will ensure that the children of marginalized categories will get the facilities to be healthy and acquire education.
- Children without their mistake are suffering with HIV and some children are being as orphanages. Odisha government had recognized the problems faced by these children and it will attain monetary assistance to complete their school education.
- The financial amount will be offered to the orphanage authority and the parents of HIV positive children so that they get required facilities to attain optimum mental and physical development.
- Odisha govt will also deposit money in the bank accounts of orphan boys and girls and there can use it for there marriage expenses once they complete the age of 21 years and 18 years respectively. The financial amount of Rs. 40,000/- will be given to Male and the female candidates will receive Rs. 50,000 and this amount can be utilized to organize their marriages.
- The state authority will identify the meritorious students and these boys and girls will be offered scholarships for there educational needs.
- Odisha government will select 3 students from each district of the state those who have proved their excellence in academic fields.
- If the HIV positive or orphan children successfully clear their HSC examinations then they will be rewarded with the monetary amount of Rs. 1000/-.
- Assistance for higher technical studies – If the orphan or HIV positive child gets a seat in any college to complete a technical program for higher education then a cash reward will be awarded to the student and that can range between Rs. 7000 and Rs. 40,000.
Eligibility for Odisha Biju Shishu Surakshya Yojana
- The child should be a permanent resident of the Odisha state.
- The child diagnosing with the HIV positive can apply to avail the benefits of the scheme.
- The Orphan children residing in the orphanages are eligible.
- The child should have less than 18 years of age to get the scheme benefits.
Required Documents for Odisha Biju Shishu Surakshya Yojana
- Proof of Residence.
- Aadhaar Card as Proof of Identification
- Proof of age
- HIV diagnosis Report of the children suffering from HIV
- Certificate from the orphanage home where the child is residing.
How to Apply for Odisha Biju Shishu Surakshya Yojana
The interested applicants having the above mentioned eligibility can apply through offline mode.
- Applicants residing in villages can visit nearest Gram Panchayat office or the Block Development Office to collect the Application Form.
- The Residents of Urban regions can get the application form from Child Welfare Department.
- Fill up the Application form with all the required and mandatory details.
- Attest the photograph of the eligible child and attest the required documents mentioned above.
- Submit the Application to the Child Welfare Department office or Gram Panchayat office or the Block Development Office.