Odisha Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana Details Online
- Benefits of Odisha Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana
- Eligibility for Odisha Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana
- Required Documents for Odisha Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana
- How to Apply for Odisha Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana
Odisha Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana beneficiaries card list will be done by making Online Registration. This scheme is planned as the people are deprived of better medical facilities because Medical facilities are still lacking behind in remote areas of some states. The Odisha Government has launched Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana to improve the situation and provide better medical facilities to the people living in Odisha. The Odisha government is taking the step so that this will help people living in the lower level of society get improved medical facilities.
Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana as the name refers its main objective is the improvement of medical facilities for the poor people living in Odisha. Naveen Patnaik has launched this scheme and the implementation of the scheme will be done by the Health department as to proved improved medical facilities to poor people. The government had also made a Toll-free number 155369 which would be used for help.
Benefits of Odisha Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana
- This scheme will provide free treatment to poor families in the enlisted medical centers.
- The male beneficiaries will get an insurance coverage of Rs. 5 lakh and can be used for the whole family.
- women candidates will get better health care facilities under this scheme. The female beneficiaries will get an insurance amount of Rs. 10 lakh.
- There are no limits on the no. of members of a family who can avail the scheme benefits.
- This scheme will help in the development of medical facilities in government health centers to provide quality service to patients.
- The sub-central treatment centers will also offer free medical treatment to poor families in every district.
- For patients suffering from issues such as kidney disease, cancer, or heart problems will get free treatment. The annual income of the family should be less than Rs. 3 lakhs.
- Along with the Government medical centers some private medical centers have also been joined in this scheme.
- Those families who travel from rural and remote places to the medical centers located in Odisha city they will be given travel allowance of rupees 2000.
- If the listed government institutes fail to provide suitable service nursing homes and medical institutes will work as alternatives.
- The payment will be done by the state government the patients should only produce a smart card at the time of getting the medical facilities.
Eligibility for Odisha Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana
- Only the residents of Odisha are eligible to apply for this scheme.
- BPL Families are eligible to apply.
- The families included in the Biju Krushak Kalyan Yojana will automatically be enlisted under Odisha Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana .
- The benefits of insurance coverage can also be availed by the candidates belonging to APL group.
- Tax paying households are not eligible to apply as only the non-tax paying households can apply.
- Government or corporate employees are not eligible to apply for this scheme.
- The annual income of rural area resident should not be more than Rs. 40000 and the maximum limit for the rural dwellers is Rs. 60000.
Required Documents for Odisha Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana
- Resident Certificate
- Proof of Identification (Aadhaar card, Voter ID card, Ration card)
- BPL Certificate.
- Income certificate
How to Apply for Odisha Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana
The officials had made online and offline registration available to be made by the citizens.
- For online Registration go to the official portal bkky.gov.in. Fill up the details of the form with correct information, Upload the required documents and click on the submit button. The application will be submitted to higher authorities for verification.
- For offline Registration take the application form and fill up the form with required details, attach the required documents and submit the same to Field Key Officers.
- The state authorities will give smart cards to the eligible candidates only after proper verification of the documents submitted. With the help of the smart card the candidates can avail free medical treatment.
Incoming search terms:
- biju swasthya kalyan yojana