Punjab Sarbat Sehat Bima Yojana (SSBY) Online Registration
- Benefits of Punjab Sarbat Sehat Bima Yojana
- Eligibility for Punjab Sarbat Sehat Bima Yojana
- How to Apply for Punjab Sarbat Sehat Bima Yojana
Punjab Sarbat Sehat Bima Yojana (SSBY) is a Universal Health Insurance Scheme which is going to setup from the month July 2019, This Bihar universal health insurance scheme is going to cover over 43.18 beneficiaries. The Beneficiaries can avail free and cashless treatment up to Rs. 5 lakh. The scheme benefits can be availed from all government and 364 private hospitals. Punjab Sarbat Sehat Bima Yojana (SSBY) universal health insurance scheme, will provide an annual health coverage of Rs. 5 lakh per family per annum.
All the government hospitals and around 364 private hospitals of the Punjab state have already been empaneled to setup the implementation of the scheme. The Punjab Sarbat Sehat Bima Yojana beneficiaries will get secondary and tertiary treatment in the hospital. Punjab Government has planned the SSBY scheme in which that the scheme is not based on caste, gender or religion but it includes all rural and urban families. The government had taken an another important issue that there is no limit on family size.
The state govt. of Punjab has already prepared a database of 43.18 lakh beneficiary families. The Sarbat Sehat Bima Yojana is going to be implemented from 1 July 2019. The cost of premium for the families covered under the central Scheme PMJAY would be borne by the center and the Punjab state government in 60:40 ratio. For the rest of 28.32 lakh families, the complete premium amount would be borne by the Punjab government.
Benefits of Punjab Sarbat Sehat Bima Yojana
- Punjab Universal Health Insurance Coverage is of Rs. 5 lakh to all SSBY beneficiaries.
- Cashless treatment at all government hospitals along with 364 private hospitals.
- Claim settlement to be done at the hospital as this is not a reimbursement scheme rather a cashless treatment scheme.
- There is no limit on family size as all the family members would be eligible.
- A total number of 43.18 lakh families in Punjab to be covered under SSBY Scheme in Punjab.
- The beneficiaries includes the 14.86 lakh families already covered under the Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana (PMJAY).
- Around 20.48 lakh other poor families possessing blue cards.
- 7.84 lakh families from various departments like 5 lakh farmers under Punjab Mandi Board.
- 46,000 families under Excise and Taxation Department
- 2.38 lakh construction workers registered with construction worker’s welfare board.
Eligibility for Punjab Sarbat Sehat Bima Yojana
- The applicant must be residents of the state Punjab.
- There is no age bar to get the free treatment.
- The applicant should belong poor family that is their should produce BPL or LIG documents.
- The government had given the opportunity to all the people withput seeing their caste, gender or religion.
- The Blue card holders are directly included in the free treatment scheme.
- The workers of the Punjab welfare board can also apply to asvail the benefits of sarbat sehat bima scheme.
How to Apply for Punjab Sarbat Sehat Bima Yojana
Punjab sarbat sehat bima scheme Registration can be done through online or offline. As the government officials had not yet released the process of application. The Punjab health department is going to implement the scheme. The Registration process online could be made through the official portal and the offline process can be done by consulting the nearest department officials. More details regarding the process will be informed shortly then we will update you with the information in this article.
Incoming search terms:
- punjab sarkar yojana
- punjab online registration link for beema yojana
- punjab sarkar yojna online apply
- sarb sehat bima form filling site
- SARB SHEHT BIMA YOJNA