AP YSR Adarsham Scheme 2020 Details Online
- Benefits of AP YSR Adarsham Scheme
- Eligibility for AP YSR Adarsham Scheme
- Required Documents for AP YSR Adarsham Scheme
- AP YSR Adarsham Scheme Beneficiary List
- AP YSR Adarsham Scheme State level committee
- AP YSR Adarsham Scheme District level committee
- How to Apply for AP YSR Adarsham Scheme
AP YSR Adarsham Scheme was launched by CM YS Jaganmohan Reddy. The scheme motto is to provide Vehicles to Unemployed Youth for Self Employment. This is a crucial decision taken by the AP Govt. for the benefit of the unemployed youth across the state. The vehicles will be distributed to SC, ST, BC, Minority and Kapu categories youth. 6,000 vehicles will be purchased to give to the unemployed youth through various bank loans. The application will be taken and eligible candidates will be selected and this scheme will be implemented by 8 members committee headed by the Secretary of Social Welfare.
AP YSR Adarsham Scheme will provide an opportunity of self employment to the youth where a person can earn Rs.20,000/- per month. These opportunities will be given by Andhra Pradesh Mineral Development Corporation (APMDC), Andhra Pradesh Civil Supplies Corporation (APCSC), Andhra Pradesh Beverages Corporation Limited (APBCL) and other govt. agencies. for transportation of sand & other items.
Benefits of AP YSR Adarsham Scheme
- It will provide vehicles to unemployed youth to create employment.
- There will be a reduction in the unemployment percentage of the state.
- It will provide an opportunity of self employment to the youth where a person can earn Rs.20,000/- per month
- The transportation would be done under APMDC, APCSC, APBCL and other corporations.
- This induction of up to 6000 vehicles will make to get sand and other commodities at affordable rates.
- Through AP YSR Adarsham Scheme, APMDC will take the orders from the customers and the youth should transport the order then the payments would be issued in real time after successful delivery of sand.
- APCSC and APBCL will hire the vehicles to transport their commodities.
- At the end of the repayment period of 5 years, the the scheme beneficiaries will be the owner of the vehicle without any encumbrances.
Eligibility for AP YSR Adarsham Scheme
- The Applicant must be a permanent resident of Andhra Pradesh state.
- The scheme is for unemployed youth.
- Youth belonging to Below poverty line are eligible to get the beneficiaries of the scheme.
- SC, ST, BC, Minority and Kapu categories youth are eligible to apply.
- The applicant must have the knowledge of driving Vehicle.
Required Documents for AP YSR Adarsham Scheme
- Proof of Address
- Proof of Identification
- Caste Certificate
- White ration card or BPL Certificate
- Driving License
- Bank Account details
AP YSR Adarsham Scheme Beneficiary List 2020
The list of beneficiaries of AP YSR Adarsham Scheme will be prepared by shortlisting the applications received. The authority officials will verify the applicants documents and eligibility. The youth who had the required eligibility and had all the documents will get the vehicle and can get the job opportunity. An assured monthly net income of Rs. 20,000 will be given. After the repayment period of 5 years, the beneficiaries can be the owner of the vehicle.
AP YSR Adarsham Scheme State level committee
The following are the 8 committee members those who are going to implement the scheme by monitoring the received applicants at state level.
- Secretary, Social Welfare Chairman
- Secretary,Tribal/BC/Kapu/ Minority Welfare Corporations Member
- Secretary, Mines Member
- Secretary, Civil Supplies Member
- Commissioner,Transport Department Member
- Commissioner, Commercial Tax Member
- SLBC Convener Member
- MD, APMDC Convener
The responsibilities of state level committee are to provide detailed guidelines to the youth for the system proposed, to monitor functions of associated agencies. The committee will also fix terms & Conditions for Vehicle OEMs and identify OEMs through reverse tendering process. A process would be devised to ensure minimum payment of GST in transportation.
AP YSR Adarsham Scheme District level committee
The following are the 8 committee members those who are going to implement the scheme by monitoring the received applicants at district level.
- District Collector, Chairman
- Executive Directors of SC / Tribal / BC / Kapu / Minority Welfare
- Corporations Member
- AD, Mines Member
- District Tribal Welfare Officer Member
- District Transport Commissioner Member
- Lead District Manager Member
- Joint Collector (Sand) Convener
The district-level assessment for transport requirements of the region will be done my district level committee. This committee will ensure banks loans and support agencies in procurement of vehicles. They will identify the Scheme beneficiaries & make timely payments. The performance of beneficiaries will be monitor by the district level committee and will support Welfare corporations in signing an agreement with OEMs & Banks.
How to Apply for AP YSR Adarsham Scheme
AP Cm had just announced about the scheme. The guidelines and other important details will be planned by the authority. The government could take the applications online or offline. The committe will give clear notification to apply for the YSR Adarsham scheme soon. We should wait for some time to get more details regarding the scheme and lets hope the officials will invite the applications in the new year 2020. We will update you about the information of the scheme immediately after the issue of the notice.
Incoming search terms:
- Ysr adarsham scheme for what per month pension