AP YSR Mana Badi Nadu Nedu Scheme Details Online
- Benefits of Mana Badi Nadu Nedu
- Eligibility for Mana Badi Nadu Nedu
- Documents required for Mana Badi Nadu Nedu
- How to Register for Mana Badi Nadu Nedu Scheme
- Mana Badi Nadu Nedu Scheme implementation process
Mana Badi Nadu Nedu Scheme will be implemented in Andhra Pradesh state. Mana Badi Nadu Nedu refers as “Our School now and then”. The motto of the scheme is to help for the development of the Government Schools. This scheme is going to be introduce because of the condition of the government education system. The Government schools are not providing good education system as the private schools does, Private schools are offering several additional facilities to the student by taking huge fees from the parents. Many parents could not opt for joining into the private schools as there are unable to pay the fees.
Andhra Pradesh CM YS Jaganmohan Reddy made announcement about the scheme Mana Badi Nadu Nedu Scheme in October 2019. The official implementation will be done in November 2019. The Govt will launch the scheme on children’s day. The AP government recognizing this want to improve the facilities to restore the current condition of the government schools by the implementation of the new scheme AP YSR Mana Badi Nadu Nedu. By the successful implementation of the scheme there will be a enhancement in the glory of the schools and the state education system. By this Students will be able to gain more knowledge by education, parents will be free from charging at private schools and teachers will be able to teach well with the facilities available.
Benefits of Mana Badi Nadu Nedu
- The main purpose of the scheme to improve the education system in the State.
- It will ensure the development of the government schools by revamping the building, There will also improve the education quality.
- Around 15,000 government operated and state-aided schools are eligible for availing the scheme benefits.
- Some Govt schools should be Restored and some other schools must be remodeled, This change to the schools will require a massive budget. Rs. 6000 crore has been allocated for the scheme.
- The CM had announced that the scheme will be implemented form 2020 and it will take around four years for the completion. It could be finished by the end of 2024.
- Renovation of the institutes – There are many accidents happened by the old school buildings, By the restoration of the old building, the students no longer have to worry about the safety. There will be adequate constructions that will be planned and carried out as per the guidelines of this scheme.
- Government schools students are also suffering by lack of proper washrooms for both male and female students.The scheme implementation will make modern and hygienic washrooms for the students.
- The scheme also provides fully functional Laboratory facilities where the government school students can access to modern science laboratories.
- Mandal Education Board members will supervise the implementation of the project.
- The state government is not recommending the private construction companies because there could mislead the government funds. So, the restoration works will be handed over to the community construction agencies.
Eligibility for Mana Badi Nadu Nedu
- The Government schools who operate under rules and regulations of the State Education Board only can apply for the free construction and development facilities.
- AP CM had announced that the schools, which get financial aid from the state government, will also be able to enroll for this scheme.
- To gain the benefits of the scheme the schools must be fully functional at the time of enrolling for the project.
- Only the Andhra Pradesh state government schools and state-aided schools can apply for the benefits of this scheme.
Documents required for Mana Badi Nadu Nedu
- Registration documents of the institute.
- Proof of Address
- State certification as the respective institute is registered by the State Education Board.
How to Register for Mana Badi Nadu Nedu Scheme
This scheme is all about the development of the education system and providing the required facilities in the government schools. AP CM had just announced about the scheme and more other information about application process will be provided in short span. The scheme will be implemented under the supervision of the Mandal education department. The concerned officials will take the necessary steps to launch a portal through which the interested government schools can make registration by providing the details for availing the benefits of the scheme. We will update you about the scheme information immediately after the release of the official notice from the government.
Mana Badi Nadu Nedu Scheme implementation process
The state government wants to select those agencies who take utmost care for reconstructing the government schools. Only the registered government engineers will be selected to make the construction plans as the govt want to make security for the students. They will have to get these plans sanctioned by the state education department.
The task of construction will then be transferred in the hands of the community contractors those who have good track record and adequate registrations.
The engineers will prepare a plan and send it for approval then the state government will deposit the funds in the account of the contractor’s account. The photographs of buildings will be sent to the government. If they are satisfied with the results, then they will click pictures of the new school building. The two sets of photographs will be scrutinized by the specialists. Once they approve the work, these reports will be released for the general public. The parents of the students, who are currently studying in the educational institute, will also get the opportunity to see these photographs and reports. The scheme requires the cooperation of all sections of the state government and the society for success.
Incoming search terms:
- how to check reports in Mana badi nadu nedu
- mana badi nadu nedu apk download
- nedu pdf