Chhattisgarh Universal Healthcare Scheme Details Online
- Eligibility for Chhattisgarh Universal Healthcare Scheme
- Benefits of Chhattisgarh Universal Healthcare Scheme
- How to Apply for Chhattisgarh Universal Healthcare Scheme
Chhattisgarh Government Universal Healthcare Scheme (UHS) 2019 is going to replace PM Jan Arogya Yojana (Ayushman Bharat) to get quality health services with existing infrastructure. Chhattisgarh UHS Scheme would replace the flagship scheme Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana (PMJAY) or Ayushman Bharat Scheme. The Government has noticed that the health services should be the right of citizens so UHS needs to be implemented.
During Elections Congress had made pre-poll promise of launching Chhattisgarh Universal Healthcare Scheme, There are implementing UHS Scheme in pipeline for the citizens to replace PMJAY Scheme. Through which Chhattisgarh state will be the 1st state in the country to implement universal healthcare scheme. Cabinet Minister of Health T. S. Singh Deo is making an effort to make Chhattisgarh universal healthcare scheme better than the Ayushman Bharat PM Jan Arogya Yojana.
Eligibility for Chhattisgarh Universal Healthcare Scheme
- Citizen should be a native of Chhattisgarh state.
- They should have prescribed amount of annual income.
- Poor and vulnerable families are eligible to apply.
- The citizens from both rural and identified occupational categories of urban workers families are eligible to apply.
Benefits of Chhattisgarh Universal Healthcare Scheme
- It is essential scheme as Ayushman Bharat Yojana (PMJAY) insurance based model along with additional provisions.
- In PMJAY Scheme, tax payers money is given to the insurance companies where there are some irregularities. The Chhattisgarh UHS will provide quality healthcare to people on the basis of their infrastructure.
- Ayushman Bharat Scheme will cover only Rs. 50,000 in instead of Rs. 5 lakh where as in Chhattisgarh UHS scheme only covers Rs. 50,000 and expenses above the limit is provided by the state government.
- OPD treatment is not covered in Ayushman Bharat Yojana, to avail benefits people need to get admitted in the hospital for insurance cover by this way around 70% of the citizens are not covered in this Ayushman Bharat Scheme.
- Where as in Chhattisgarh UHS Scheme, in the tender there was a premium amount of Rs. 1100 out of which Rs. 660 is paid by the central government while the remaining cost is borne by the state government.
- The implementation of Chhattisgarh Universal Healthcare Scheme will be done with the existing infrastructure.
- Chhattisgarh Universal Healthcare Scheme does not need more infrastructure to provide quality treatment to citizens.
- Through this scheme the state government can provide better healthcare facilities with the current 170 community health centers.
- If the requirement for health services increases, the Chhattisgarh government can increase it.
- Every village of the Chhattisgarh state is being covered by the health workers and has given assurance to provide further assistance.
How to Apply for Chhattisgarh Universal Healthcare Scheme
Those citizens who need the assistance that will be given by the Chhattisgarh Government Universal Healthcare scheme can apply through online or offline mode. But the Government is going to process for the implementation of the scheme soon. Each and every detail of the scheme will be made by the health authorities so that we will update you with the latest information of this scheme. Along with this scheme the government if thinking to look forward for free medicare and free diagnostics as well.