Delhi Mukhyamantri Free Tirth Yatra Yojana Details Online
- Benefits of Delhi Mukhyamantri Free Tirtha Yatra Yojana
- Eligibility for Mukhyamantri Free Tirtha Yatra Yojana
- Required Documents for Delhi Free Tirtha Yatra Yojana
- How to Apply for Delhi Free Tirtha Yatra Yojana
Delhi Government has started a new scheme for senior citizens that is named as Mukhyamantri Free Tirtha Yatra Yojana. Under this yojana, Senior citizens can visit the temples at Free of Cost. The cost of Tirtha Yatra such as traveling expenses will be bared by the Delhi government. Some of the senior citizens belonging to poor families could not visit the holy places due to insufficient money for affording to pay the visit expenses. Delhi Mukhyamantri Free Tirth Yatra Yojana will make such poor Senior Citizens to go to Tirtha Yatra without spending money on it.
Delhi Transport Minister Kailash Gahlot said that under the Chief Minister’s pilgrimage scheme, the government will bear the entire expenditure for all the passengers, including air-conditioned train travel, accommodation, food, boarding, lodging and other arrangements.
Benefits of Delhi Mukhyamantri Free Tirtha Yatra Yojana
- AC 3 Coach service will be provided in train for Tirtha Yatra.
- Tirtha Yatra will be completed in 4 to 5 days.
- They will also provide food on Buffet.
- The Non-AC Room will be booked for Tirtha Yatri.
- Medical Beema facility will be available for every tirtha yatri.
- Delhi Govt will also provide Medical Team, Paramedical Team, and Guide for helping and checking the health of senior citizens.
- They will also provide Vaishno Devi Tirtha Yatra. The Govt has accommodation only till Katra. After Katra, Titha Yatri has to do accommodation themselves.
- Govt will prefer economically weaker sections on first-come-first-serve basis.
- The selectedpilgrimage will be covered with an insurance of Rs two lakh each.
Eligibility for Mukhyamantri Free Tirtha Yatra Yojana
- The applicant must be a Resident of the territorial jurisdiction of NCT of Delhi.
- The applicant must be a senior citizen that is the applicant age must be above 60 years.
- The Government Employee can not apply for the scheme.
- The benefit of the scheme can be availed only once in a life time.
- Due to health issues if the applicant is going with attendant then the age of the attendant must be above 21 years.
- The Applicants annual income must not exceed Rupees three lakhs per annum.
Required Documents for Delhi Free Tirtha Yatra Yojana
- Voter Id card of the Applicant, Spouse and Attendant.
- Certificate from MLA for the residence of the constituency.
- Passport size photo of the Applicant, Spouse, and Attendant.
- Copy of Medical certificate mentioning the applicant/Spouse is mentally/physically fit to make Tirtha Yatra.
- Self-Declaration by the applicant as there had given right information.
If any applicant misuse the opportunity or make any illegal documents to avail benefit of the scheme then the applicant has to pay the entire amount with 25% of the penalty. Only the applicant above 70 years of age have the choice to take one attendant with them.
How to Apply for Delhi Free Tirtha Yatra Yojana
The application forms should be filled online and upload the Required documents or you can make the Registration Online by taking the help through Office of Divisional Commissioner or office of respective MLA or office of Tirth Yatra Committee. After the successful registration, the authorities will short list the applications and select the pilgrims through draw and respective area MLA should certify the residency as proof that the applicant is belonging to Delhi.
Delhi Government is not responsible for the senior citizens jewelry and other belongings during the yatra, whole responsibility to take care of all their items is their own. Also Delhi Govt is not be responsible for any accident during the journey.
Incoming search terms:
- tirth yatra sarkar facility