Gujarat CNG Sahbhagi Yojana Details Online
- Benefits of Gujarat CNG Sahbhagi Yojana
- Gujarat CNG Sahbhagi Yojana Online Application Fee
- Required Documents for Gujarat CNG Sahbhagi Yojana
- How to apply for Gujarat CNG Sahbhagi Yojana
Gujarat CNG Sahbhagi Yojana motto is to add 300 new CNG pumps in 2 years. The CNG pumps will be installed at different national highways of the state. There 542 CNG pumps at present that are available in the state and by adding the new CNG pumps there will be 842 pumpus in the next two years. Gujarat has been appointed as a nodal agency for the successful implementation of the Gujarat CNG Sahbhagi Yojana by Gujarat Gas Limited and Sabarmati Gas Limited under franchisee and OMC dealer models. The State government had announced that the owners of existing petrol pumps need not take additional permission from government to start new CNG pump.
Gujarat CNG Sahbhagi Yojana Joint partnership model will be for CNG stations in urban municipal areas and highways. Companies will provide main equipment to start new CNG stations. No Objection Certificate and civil work will need to be done by applicants. The ownership of land is mandatory for applicant for setting up a CNG station. The Government wants to increase the number of CNG Pumps in the state for CNG vehicle holders by avoiding long-range queues. Only 542 CNG Pumps has been opened in past 23 years in different places of the state for the convenience of the citizens the Government will install 300 new CNG pumps in the next two years with the same campaign.
Benefits of Gujarat CNG Sahbhagi Yojana
- The motto of the scheme is to eliminate the pollution caused by diesel and petrol.
- CNG vehicle is easy to use and the vehicle can be refilled at the CNG station.
- The pollution of our country can be controlled and eliminated by using these Compressed Natural Gas.
- Usage of CNG results to a cleaner and more efficient engine as well as long lasting spark plugs.
Gujarat CNG Sahbhagi Yojana Online Application Fee
- A Non-refundable application fee of Rs. 10,000 / – should be paid by the applicant.
- There is no application fee for Online Station or Daughter Booster Station that are within the limits of Municipal corporation.
- An Interest free refundable deposit of Rs. 15 Lakhs should be paid for the Online Station that are out of the limits of municipal corporation.
- An Interest free refundable deposit of Rs. 10 Lakhs should be paid for the Daughter Booster Station that are out of the limits of municipal corporation.
Required Documents for Gujarat CNG Sahbhagi Yojana
- Aadhaar Card (Proof of Identity)
- Pan Card
- Voter ID card
- Driving license
- Land Proof
- Land Document
- Passport size photo
- photo of petrol pump
How to apply for Gujarat CNG Sahbhagi Yojana
- To apply online for CNG dealership visit the official portal www.cngsahbhaagi.com.
- New Applicant should take certain permissions for dealership of the petrol pump and owners of existing petrol pumps need not take additional permission from government to install a CNG pump under any type of interactive scheme.
- Make the Online registration and login with the username, password and fill up the application form with all the required and mandatory details.
- You should verify your mobile number with OTP.
- After successful login select one of the option from the list of options CNG station in the present PSU-OMC station or Franchisee CNG Station.
- Enter the Particulars of the applicant, the particulars of applied location and CNG Dealership.
- check the details about the application fee, Indicative Selection Criteria.
- Upload the required documents and click on save and proceed for payment.
- Finally submit the application form and make a print out of the application form for future reference.