Mukhyamantri Parivar Samridhi Yojana Haryana 2020 | Check MPSY Eligibility & Application Form | हरियाणा परिवार समृद्धि योजना आवेदन करें
Haryana Mukhyamantri Parivar Samridhi Yojana Details Online
- Features of Haryana Mukhyamantri Parivar Samridhi Yojana
- Eligibility for Haryana Mukhyamantri Parivar Samridhi Yojana
- Benefits of Mukhyamantri Parivar Samridhi Yojana
- Required Documents for Mukhyamantri Parivar Samridhi Yojana
- How to Apply for Mukhyamantri Parivar Samridhi Yojana
Haryana Mukhyamantri Parivar Samridhi Yojana is the scheme introduced by Haryana state government. The motto of the scheme is ‘Surakshit Parivar’, ‘Shashakt Parivar’, ‘Samridh Parivar’, to provide social security for economically backward and Below poverty line families. The Haryana Government’s Mukhyamantri Parivaar Samridhi Yojana to ensure social security for eligible family online registrations can be made from 21st August 2019. The scheme beneficiary of social security amount of Rs.6000/- per annum would be provided to the eligible people in the form of life insurance, accidental insurance, crop insurance and pensioner benefits. Around 15 to 20 lakh eligible families will get the beneficiary of the scheme.
Haryana government is going to start Mukhya Mantri Parivar Samridhi Yojana Online registration can be made from 21 August 2019. Through this Scheme, beneficiary family will get Rs. 6,000 per annum. Eligibility Benefits, Online registration procedure and other important details of this scheme are mentioned below.
Features of Haryana Mukhyamantri Parivar Samridhi Yojana
- Eligible family will Rs. 6,000 per annum as a social security that is Rs. 500/- per month.
- For availing for the Life Insurance Benefits, a premium amount of Rs. 330 per annum would be paid from the social security amount Rs.500/-on account of Life insurance of atleast 1 family member.
- In case of Death of a beneficiary the coverage of an amount of Rs. 2 lakh rupees is provided.
- For getting the accidental Insurance Benefits, an amount of Rs. 12 would be paid on account of Accidental insurance of atleast 1 family member through PM Suraksha Bima Yojana.
- Each beneficiary will get Rs. 2 lakh rupees as life insurance coverage under this scheme.
- For getting the Pensioner benefits, An amount of Rs. 55 to 200 per month as premium would be paid automatically from bank account.
- If the person has permanent disability then the nominated person will get Rs. 2 lakh. If a person is partiallly disabled then the nominee will receive Rs. 1 lakh as per the policy.
- The premium amount will be taken under PM Shram Yogi Maandhan Yojana so that on attaining the age of 60 years the beneficiary will get the pension amount of Rs. 3,000 per month.
Eligibility for Haryana Mukhyamantri Parivar Samridhi Yojana
- The applicants must be permanent residents of the state Haryana.
- The Annul family income of the applicant from all the sources must not exceed Rs.1,80,000/- or the total land holding of the family must be less than 2 hectares.
- If the applicant age is between 18 to 40 years then the nominated person will be categorized under the first category and they will get four benefit options.
- The applicants belonging to the age criteria of 40 to 60 years old will be categorized as second category the nominated person will only get two benefit options.
Benefits of Mukhyamantri Parivar Samridhi Yojana
First Category (Age between 18 to 40 years)
- The beneficiary family will get a yearly assistance of Rs. 6000/- in three separate installments.
- The Haryana government will provide Rs. 36,000/- as a one time payment in a single transfer. After the first payment the applicant will get the subsequent payment after five years.
- The monthly pension will be secured till the nominated person reachs the age of 60 years. After that the government will offer Rs.3000 to Rs.15000 to the nominated candidate and the offered money will be calculated as per the applicant’s age since the enrollment date.
- The Government has also provided another option that is the applicant can get a round sum amount as pension after every 5 years. If the candidate select this option then they will get the money as the grant and the amount will be between Rs. 15000 to Rs. 30,000 with specific time gap.
Second Category (Age between 40 to 60 years)
- The entire beneficiary amount of Rs.6000/- per year will not be given in a single attempt. The total grant will be transferred in three installments as Rs.2000/- in each installment to the nominee’s bank account.
- If the applicant chooses the second category then the person will get a lump-sum amount of Rs. 36000/- to the nominated applicant’s bank account after five years.
Required Documents for Mukhyamantri Parivar Samridhi Yojana
- Proof of Residence.
- Proof of age
- Proof of Identity (Aadhaar Card, Voter card, Ration card)
- Registration Certificate (if unorganized Labor)
- Land documents (if Farmers)
- Income certificate
- Bank account details
How to Apply for Mukhyamantri Parivar Samridhi Yojana
Concern Haryana Department officials will implement the plan of Mukhyamantri Parivar Samridhi Yojana. The Registrations can be made online or offline. Online Registration can be done by going through the official portal where as offline Registration can be made by going to the nearest CSC Centre. The official portal of the yojana is yet to be started. The applicants must scan and upload the required documents mentioned above and should fill the online application form with required and mandatory details. Each and Every update regarding to Haryana Mukhyamantri Parivar Samridhi Yojana like Official website details, Application procedure, Beneficiary list, status check of your application will also be listed in this article.
Incoming search terms:
- parivar samridhi yojana status
- parivar yojana car document