Haryana Mukhyamantri Vyapari Samuhik Niji Durghatna Bima Yojana (MVSNDBY) Details Online
- Benefits of Mukhyamantri Vyapari Samuhik Niji Durghatna Beema Yojana
- Eligibility for Haryana MVSNDBY
- Required Documents of Haryana MVSNDBY
- How to Apply and Claim for Haryana Traders Insurance Scheme
Haryana Mukhyamantri Vyapari Samuhik Niji Durghatna Bima Yojana Details of Application Procedure, Eligibility Criteria, Benefits, Application Form PDF Download, Accidental Insurance, Claim Form Online Download and other important details regarding the scheme are discussed in the article.
Haryana Chief Minister, Mr Manohar Lal Kattar had launched 2 insurance schemes for registered small and medium traders namely Mukhyamantri Vyapari Samuhik Niji Durghatna Bima Yojana and Mukhyamantri Vyapari Kshatipurti Beema Yojana. He also made announcements for the welfare of people belonging to various sectors. This scheme is an insurance scheme for the business owners.
Haryana MVSNDBY was announced in September 2019 the official launch of the scheme will be done soon by the concerned department officials. As the name of the scheme refers the target beneficiaries of the scheme will be Small and marginal business owners.
Benefits of Mukhyamantri Vyapari Samuhik Niji Durghatna Beema Yojana
- The main objective of the scheme is to offer insurance benefits to the small and marginal traders. It will also encourage them to expand their business.
- Traders can claim their insurance by filling up the claim form then they can attain the insurance coverage amount. The maximum coverage amount Rs. 5 lakhs can be claimed.
- The traders Insurance can be claimed if the trader dies. The registered traders family members can claim the financial assistance by submitting the insurance claim documents.
- If a trader met with an accident then their can also get the financial assistance after accident and can receive insurance money. The trader will be rendered as physically disabled only if the accident causes damage to any two organs of the trader’s body or eyes.
- If traders goods are stolen or damaged by flood water, fire or an earthquake then the scheme beneficiaries can claim the insurance coverage amount.
- The Insurance coverage amount of the beneficiary depends upon the annual turnover that is, insurance coverage amount will not be same for all the beneficiaries.
- As per the database of Haryana state their are 3.13 lakh eligible small and marginal traders. So the estimated beneficiaries could be 3.13 lakhs.
- The Total budget amount allotted for both the schemes is Rs. 38 crores.
- The Data Base Listed members will be the beneficiaries of the scheme. The Beneficent must have active bank account in any registered bank. After applying for the insurance claim the Haryana government will transfer the insurance coverage amount to the respective bank account.
Eligibility for Haryana Mukhyamantri Vyapari Samuhik Niji Durghatna Beema Yojana
- As the scheme will be implemented in Haryana state. The applicant must be a Resident of the state.
- Applicant must be a legal traders of this region.
- Only the traders belonging to Small and marginal category are eligible to get the beneficiary of the scheme.
- Applicants must possess Haryana state GST or HGST registration certificate that ensures that they are legitimate business owners operating in the state.
- Registration of their Business Organization is necessary as per the rules.
Required Documents of Haryana Mukhyamantri Vyapari Samuhik Niji Durghatna Beema Yojana
- Proof of Residence.
- Aadhaar card
- GST certificate
- Registration papers of Business organization
- Trade Association Registration certificate.
- Bank account details
- Annual turnover Documents
How to Apply and Claim for Haryana Traders Insurance Scheme
The announcement of the scheme is done by chief minister of Haryana and the launch of the scheme will be done as soon as possible. The application procedure, insurance claim procedure and other details will be given in separate notification through an official portal which will also be launched by the Haryana Chief minister soon.We will update you each and every information regarding this scheme through this article or check the details by clicking here.