Karnataka free laptop scheme, Karnataka laptop Bhagya scheme , free laptop for obc students in karnataka , free laptop for sc/st students in karnataka 2020 , free laptop for students in karnataka 20
Karnataka Free Laptop Scheme 2019-20 Details Online
- Eligibility for Karnataka Free Laptop Scheme
- Benefits of Karnataka Free Laptop Scheme
- How to Apply for Karnataka Free Laptop Scheme
Karnataka Government had announced a new scheme for Under Graduate students that is Free Laptop Scheme for the year 2019-20. Through this scheme Free Laptops will be provided for 1.1 lakh undergraduate (UG) students that is all the 1st & 2nd year students who are studying in the degree colleges are eligible for this Karnataka Muft Laptop Yojana. The cabinet committee of the state karnataka had decided to implement this scheme for the year 2019.
Karnataka Government has already implemented the Free Laptop Scheme for SC/ST candidates and the government is expanding to give the scheme benefits to all the 1st and 2nd year students of UG courses studying in Degree Colleges. The Laptops will be given for free of cost for the year 2019 and for the academic year 2020 only 1st year students would be eligible for the Karnataka Free Laptop Government Scheme. Free Laptop Scheme for UG students in Karnataka would cost around Rs. 330 crore to the state exchequer. The Karnataka Muft Laptop Government Scheme beneficiaries list will be made available after collecting the official data.
The cabinet committee has approved the long pending Free Laptop Scheme to provide laptops free of costto college students. The state government has already announced to extend the Muft Laptop Yojana to the students belonging to all categories as it was previously issued only for SC / ST students. It is figured around 1,09,916 students pursuing in different degree courses in all colleges under Higher Education Department will receive free laptops at the cost of Rs 311 crores. As the students who were initially identified as beneficiaries of the scheme have proceeded to 2nd year degree only for this year they will be considered for the scheme along with 1st year degree students. It is to ensure that a student uses the laptop for three years. The tender had been awarded to two companies to supply the laptops.
Eligibility for Karnataka Free Laptop Scheme
- To avail the benefits of the scheme a candidate should be a resident of Karnataka state.
- The Under graduate degree 1st and 2nd year students are eligible for Karnataka Muft Laptop scheme for the year 2019.
- In the year 2020, only the 1st year UG students are eligible get the beneficiary of Karnataka free Laptop Scheme.
Benefits of Karnataka Free Laptop Scheme
- Over 1.1 Lakh UG Students will get the Laptop for free of cost
- The government will also provide important applications to be pre installed in the laptops.
- The applications will be very beneficial for there academic sessions along with there further improvement in technology.
- There will be a growth in the usage of technology by the students as for now a days the knowledge of using the computers is very essential in every aspect.
- The students will also get the facility for the usage of internet by which there will get access of a global computer network providing a variety of information and communication facilities.
How to Apply for Karnataka Free Laptop Scheme
The implementation of the scheme will be done shortly as the tender had been awarded to the companies to supply the laptops. The Karnataka government had already figured around 1,09,916 students pursuing in different degree courses in all colleges under Higher Education Department will receive free laptops at the cost of Rs 311 crores. There is no need to apply online or offline separately as the government already had the list of beneficiaries of Karnataka Muft laptop scheme for the year 2019-2020. There will approach the degree colleges for the distribution of laptops.