Maharashtra Rural workers Housing scheme
A Scheme named as Atal Construction Workers Awas Yojana Launched by Maharashtra Government on date 28th December 2019 under Department of Maharashtra Rural workers welfare board that is the Maharashtra Building and Other Construction Workers Welfare Board. There could be 4 Lakh beneficiaries in the Rural area construction workers. The main objective of Atal Construction Workers Awas yojana is to provide Pucca House to each rural construction workers in the Maharashtra State. Under Atal Construction Workers Awas Yojana government will provide Rs 1.5 lakh to build a house and Rs 50,000 for buying land. Those Rural Area construction workers who are registered with MBOCWWB for more than a year and who do not have a Pucca house only are eligible for this scheme.
Officials stated that in Maharashtra state they are totally 26 lakh construction workers who are doing works in construction areas in which totally 12.5 Lakh are registered with Maharashtra Building and Other Construction Workers Welfare Board (MBOCWWB). In these registered Workers total 4 Lakh Rural area construction workers don’t have Pucca house, these targeted people workers will be provide with the financial allowance.
Features of Atal Construction Workers Scheme
- The scheme will be implemented by rural development department ‘of the state.
- Scheme will cover total 4 Lakh rural construction workers.
- Government will provide total 2 lakh rupee financial support in which 1.50 lakh to each workers and Rs 50000 additionally for those who don’t have their own land.
- The houses will measure 269 sqft in carpet area. Beneficiaries can build larger houses, but at their own cost.
Eligibility for Atal Construction Workers Awas Yojana
- All the construction workers must be registered with the Maharashtra Building and Other Construction Workers Welfare Board (MBOCWWB).
- The registration of construction workers with MBOCWWB must be for duration of more than 1 year.
- All the construction laborers must not already possess Pucca houses.
Documents Required For Atal Rural workers Housing scheme
- MBOCWWB Registration Certificate.
- Aadhar Card.
- Address Proof.
- Domicile Certificate.
- Passport Size Photo.
Application Procedure for Atal Construction Workers Awas Yojana
If you want to apply for Atal Construction Workers Awas Yojana then contact to the rural development department’s state management room for rural housing because it is a responsible department to implement the scheme. Any additional information related to Maharashtra Atal Construction Workers Awas Yojana (Rural)online and offline registration has not shared by the responsible department. Please stay with us we will update all information when officially government will launch it.