Yuva Aajeevika [Aajivika] Yojana in Himachal Pradesh 2019-20 (YAY) [Loan Subsidy Scheme, Interest Rate] Online Application Form, Registration Process, Eligibility Criteria, PDF Documents [युवा आजीविका योजना]
Mukhyamantri Yuva Aajeevika Yojana Himachal Pradesh details Online
- Benefits of Mukhyamantri Yuva Aajeevika Yojana
- Loan Amount for Mukhyamantri Yuva Aajeevika Yojana
- Eligibility for Mukhyamantri Yuva Aajeevika Yojana
- Required Documents for Mukhyamantri Yuva Aajeevika Yojana
- How to Apply for Mukhyamantri Yuva Aajeevika Yojana
Mukhyamantri Yuva Aajeevika Yojana is the scheme initialized by the Himachal Pradesh government for offering adequate job opportunities for the people. The Government of HP has focused on the youth and their problems for getting a job and the financial problems for initializing a business. Yuva Aajeevika Yojana main motto is to offer credit to interested young applicants who desire to start their own business. This help to youngsters will make the business grow along with the increase in the employment opportunities.
Benefits of Mukhyamantri Yuva Aajeevika Yojana
- It will make the young candidates to use their youth Power to achieve their Goals to end poverty.
- This will offer credit to interested young applicants who desire to start their own business.
- will make the business grow along with the increase in the employment opportunities the scheme will indirectly play a vital part in curbing the menace of unemployment in HP.
- With the implementation of this scheme there will be increase in the total number of self-employed people in the state.
- The government is not showing any discrimination, both the applicants living in rural or urban areas will be able to apply for this unique scheme.
- The state government had also announced that in case an applicant needs to purchase some land to setup the business then they have to pay only 3% stamp duty before it is 6%.
- CM had also announced that a total of 25% of all female applicants who get loan amount will also receive a gratuity amount of 30%.
Loan Amount for Mukhyamantri Yuva Aajeevika Yojana
- An applicant will receive an loan amount of as much as Rs. 30 lakhs to start their venture through this scheme.
- The applicants will also receive a subsidy on the interest rate for financial assistance from the state authority. The subsidy on interest will be offered at 5%.
- The state government will continue to offer this subsidy on the interest rate for a total of three consecutive years.
- The total Budget Sanctioned for this scheme is Rs. 75 Crore.
Eligibility for Mukhyamantri Yuva Aajeevika Yojana
- The youth should be a permanent resident of the state Himachal Pradesh
- The applicants age must be between 18 years and 35 years.
- Only unemployed youth will can a chance to avail the beneficiary of this scheme.
- Youngsters belonging to all castes, economic groups and financial backgrounds will be able to get financial assistance from the state government.
- The money can be used for starting any form of business and the business can be done only within the state premises.
Required Documents for Mukhyamantri Yuva Aajeevika Yojana
- Proof of Residence
- Proof of Identification
- Proof of Age
- Unemployment certificate
How to Apply for Mukhyamantri Yuva Aajeevika Yojana
The Himachal Pradesh State Government had issued this scheme to be implemented by the Panchayati Raj Department. The officials are planning for the proper inputs to be taken from the candidates through the online or offline applications by visiting a official portal. Particular officials will release the PDF notification along with the application process. This low interest credit will offer these youngsters to achieve their goals. we will update you with the procedure immediately after the release of the notice in this article.