मुख्यमंत्री युवा उद्यमी योजना मध्यप्रदेश 2020 सब्सिडी | मुख्यमंत्री युवा स्वरोजगार योजना | मुख्यमंत्री स्वरोजगार योजना सब्सिडी 2020 | Mukhyamantri Swarojgar Yojana in Hindi pdf | युवा स्वरोजगार योजना MP ऑनलाइन | Mukhyamantri Swarojgar Yojana MP Apply Online |
Mukhyamantri Yuva Udyami Yojana Details Online
- Benefits for Mukhyamantri Yuva Udyami Yojana
- Eligibility for CM Youth Entrepreneur Scheme
- Required Documents for Mukhyamantri Yuva Udyami Yojana
- How to Apply for Mukhyamantri Yuva Udyami Yojana
Madhya Pradesh Government had launched the Mukhyamantri Yuva Udyami Yojana. Its motto is to spread an entrepreneurial culture among the youth of the state and engage them in employment.The financial assistance will be given in the areas of enterprise building and skill development training for employment generation for the people belonging to any categories.
Benefits for Mukhyamantri Yuva Udyami Yojana
- The scheme will provide financial assistance to establish their own business in the form of loans.
- The project will be disbursed within 15 days from the approval of 10 lakh from 1 crore applications.
- The state government will pay 15% of the project cost as marginal amount or a maximum of Rs 12 lakh.
- The interest for the cost of the project will be 5% per year for 7 years.
- The guarantee fee should be paid for 7 years.
- The loan amount should be paid by the applicant along with the margin money supplied by the government.
- The loan must be returned within 7 years from the date of approval of the loan.
- Payment can be initially postponed for up to 6 months from the loan approval date.
Eligibility for CM Youth Entrepreneur Scheme
- The applicant must be a permanent resident of Madhya Pradesh state.
- Applicant must have passed 10th class.
- The age of the applicant must be 18 to 40 years.
- If an applicant is referred as a defaulter of any nationalized or private sector banks then there are not eligible.
- If an applicant is already a beneficiary of any state government or any other entrepreneur schemes then there are not eligible to apply for the scheme.
- The scheme will be available for setting up the manufacturing or service industries and it is not available for any other business activities.
- Project cost must be minimum Rs. 10 Lakh to maximum Rs. 2 Crore
Required Documents for Mukhyamantri Yuva Udyami Yojana
- Residence certificate
- Project report
- Aadhaar Card
- Photograph of Applicant
- Birth certificate
- Education Certificates
- Caste certificate
- Documents of rental house / land used for the enterprise
- Rate of machinery / equipment / furnishing etc. for the enterprise
- P. L. Certificate
- Enterprise development training certificate
How to Apply for Mukhyamantri Yuva Udyami Yojana
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply online for Chief Minister Youth Entrepreneur by following the link.
- There you will see other scheme options along with Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister Yuva Udyami Yojana Link.
- Click on Apply Online link.
- Select the department in which you want to apply for.
- You will be redirected to a new page where you should enter your details.
- Upload the required documents listed above.
- Preview the application to check whether you had entered the correct information.
- Click on the submit option and take a print out of the application for further reference.