PMKVY Online Registration 2020 | PM Kaushal Vikas Yojana Apply Online | Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana Courses | Benefits | Eligibility for PMKVY | How to Apply for PM Kaushal Vikas Yojana | PMKVY Search training center
Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana (PMKVY) is launched by Government of India to improve the life and living standards of the Indian citizens. PMKVY is one of the program launched to train the youth. Check for the courses and training centers and Make Online Registration for PM Kaushal Vikas Yojana. Due to lack of professional training many young Indians could not get a suitable job in private or government sectors. This Yojana helps young minds to get trained in technical courses for getting a job.
PMKVY was launched on 16th July 2015. The scheme encourages the youngsters to build their aptitude towards technical or non-technical employable skills, so that the candidates can get the certifications and training to get a skilled job and to earn better. This scheme is a flagship scheme of National Skill Development Corporation (NSDC), which has been launched to offer skill training to 10 million youth during the period 2016 -2020. The training offered under this scheme will be based on the National Skill Qualification Framework (NSQF) and industry led standards. The candidates who will enroll in this scheme to get the training under PMKVY will be exempted from paying any fee. So the scheme will help those candidates too who want to get skilled training but due financial issues cannot get it. 12th class dropouts or 10th pass students can enroll in PMKVY to develop their skill set.
The objective of this scheme is to encourage and promote Skill Development for the youth throughout the country. The scheme was launched to Enable and mobilize large numbers of youth to take up industry designed quality skill training, to increase the productivity of the present workforce by offering them training and a certificate too.
Objectives of PMKVY
- Short Term Training is for school or college dropouts or unemployed people. In Short Term training the Training centers provide the training according to the National Skills Qualification Framework (NSQF), along with this the training centers also offer training in Soft Skills, Entrepreneurship, Financial and Digital Literacy.
- Duration of the training varies acceding to the job role and it may range between 150 and 300 hours.
- Upon successful completion of their training, the trainees shall be provided placement assistance by Training Partners.
- For short term training in PMKVY, the fee of entire training and assessment is paid by the Government itself. The training partner will get the payouts of expenses of training in alignment with the Common Norms.
- Pieces of training that comes under the category of Short Term Training component of the Scheme shall be NSQF Level 5 and below.
- Those trainees who have prior learning experience or skills can be certified under the Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL). The aim of RPL is to align the competencies of the unregulated workforce of the country to the NSQF.
- Project Implementing Agencies like Sector Skill Councils or any other agencies shall be encouraged to implement RPL projects.
- The RPL project has three Project Types RPL Camps, RPL at Employers Premises and RPL centers and trainee can choose one of them as per their feasibility. PMKVY encourages the training centers to address knowledge gaps of the candidates, for this PIAs may offer Bridge Courses to RPL candidates.
- The Special Projects under PMKVY are introduced for the creation of a platform to facilitate pieces of training in special areas and/or premises of Government bodies, Corporates or Industry bodies.
- The pieces of training in special job roles are not defined under the available Qualification Packs (QPs)/National Occupational Standards (NOSs).
- Those projects that require some deviation from the T&C of Short Term Training under PMKVY fall in the category of Special Projects.
- A proposing stakeholder under this project can be one of following; Government Institutions of Central and State Government(s)/Autonomous Body/Statutory Body or any other equivalent body or corporates who desire to provide training to candidates.
- Kaushal and Rozgar Mela is to make this ambitious scheme of government successful active participation of the community is important and essential. The mobilization of Social and community is also extremely critical for the success of PMKVY.
- It also becomes important for the government to ask the training centers to have transparency and accountability towards the member of community and trainees as with both of these key factors the scheme will remain popular and helpful to the society and the young dropouts.
- PMKVY assigns special importance to the involvement of the target beneficiaries through a defined mobilization process. for this, the TPs shall conduct Kaushal and Rozgar Melas once in every six months with press/media coverage. Along with this, they are also required to participate actively in National Career Service Melas and on-ground activities to encourage more people to join them for their betterment.
- Placement Guidelines helps the trainees in placements. The scheme not only offers technical, non-technical training to the trainees along with soft skill training but it also creates employment and job opportunities as per the market needs.
- The PMKVY center takes every possible effort to provide placement opportunities to candidates, trained and certified under the Scheme. The TPs are also instructed to provide support to entrepreneurship development if any trainee is interested in it.
- No matter how much potential a scheme has but it eventually stops delivering the expected results in the absence of monitoring guidelines. So to maintain the high standards of quality in PMKVY TCs, NSDC and Inspection Agencies have been assigned to this work.
- The inspection agencies shall use various methodologies, like self-audit reporting, call validations, surprise visits, and monitoring through the Skills Development Management System (SDMS).
- This scheme is approved for four years from 2016 to 2020 to benefit 10 million youth with a Budget allocation of 12,000 Crores
Eligibility for PMKVY Courses
- Residents of any state in India can get benefited from this scheme.
- Any unemployed youth or, school/college dropouts can enroll in this scheme.
- Applicant must possess an Aadhaar card and a bank account while applying for PMKVY.
- Applicant must have PAN or Voter ID
- SSC can also define any other criteria for the respective job roles.
- College students are not eligible to apply for PMKVY.
- Corporate or factory premises candidates cannot be their own employees or daily wagers.
How to Apply for PMKVY
- The applicant have to apply online to get the training by visiting the link PMKVY Online Registration
- You will be redirected to a new page where you should enter basic information.
- The applicant should choose a course from list of options they want to pursue under PMKVY.
- The applicant can choose one from 40 options like constructions, electronics, food and processing, furniture, gems and jewelry, and many others.
- Choose the training center as per their feasibility. Visit the training center to know more about the course timing and its duration.
- You can find a training center by following the link.
- Search by sector or or by job role or by location.
- Select one option from list of options in drop down box.
- Click on submit button where you can get training center list.