Rajasthan Jan Aadhar Card Scheme 2020 Apply Online | Rajasthan Jan Aadhar Card Download | How make Online Registration for Rajasthan Jan Aadhar Card Scheme 2020 | How to Download Rajasthan Jan Aadhar Card | Jan Aadhar Card Status Check
Bhamashah Yojana was discontinued and a new scheme was launched and named as Rajasthan Jan Aadhaar Card Scheme. Bhamashah scheme is the scheme runned by the previous BJP government, where as the newly formed Government, the Ashok Gehlot had introduced Jan Aadhar Card Scheme.
The motto of Rajasthan Jan Aadhaar Card Scheme for the year 2020 is to empower women by giving the beneficiary directly to the women. In Bhamashah Yojana, bank accounts were opened in the women name as the head of the family but in the cabinet meeting therehad decided to close the Bhamashah. Bhamashah card will be applicable till 31 March in the state card holders will be able to take advantage of government schemes like free treatment. Jan Aadhaar Card Scheme is the replacement of Bhamashah Card Scheme.
Benefits of Rajasthan Jan Aadhar Card Scheme
- Reservation in Baran increased to 64 percent.
- These include implementing 5 percent reservation for Sahariya caste and 10 percent for economically weaker section in Baran district.
- The objective of this scheme is one number, one card, one identity that is each family will be given a family identity Jan Aadhaar card
- Jan Aadhaar card is a multipurpose card where it can be used for various purposes.
- A 10 digit Jan Aadhaar Family Identification Number will be provided to pre-register in the State Resident Data Repository.
- The Jan Aadhaar identification number will be transmitted through SMS and voice call to the mobile number.
- The card can be obtained by giving an Aadhaar-Family Identification Number at the nearest EMITRA or EMITRA Plus.
- Direct transfer of cash to beneficiary’s bank account providing Banking services near home.
- Cash and non-cash transparency without delay.
- This scheme provides social security pension, scholarship scheme, NREGA payment.
Eligibility for Rajasthan Jan Aadhar Card Scheme 2020
- Only permanent residents of the Rajasthan state can avail for the scheme benefits.
- A woman have above the age of 18 years will be considered as the head of the family.
- If there is no woman above 18 years then a man of 21 years or more will be made as the head of the family.
- If there is no women above 18 years or no men above 21 years in a family, then any member having maximum age in the family will be considered as the head of the family
Documents for Rajasthan Jan Aadhar Card Scheme 2020
- Voter ID / Ration Card / Pan Card as proof of identification
- Aadhaar Card
- Water bills, electricity bills, telephone bills as proof of residence
- Passport size photo
- Bank account details
- Active mobile number
How to Apply for Rajasthan Jan Aadhar Card Scheme 2020
Each and every family of the Rajastan state are eligible to apply for Rajasthan Jan Aadhar Card 2020. The cards will be issued from 1st April 2020, so there had kept an dead line for the usage Bhamashah card that is till 31st March 2020. The mode of application will be online. The online registrations should be proceed soon by the department officials. An online portal will be launched for making online registrations from the eligible applicants.
- The Online registration for Jan Aadhar Card scheme can be done by the eligible applicant or there can reach nearest e-Mitra center where they will make registrations for free of cost.
- The applicant should Apply online to Jan Aadhar portal by uploading the Documents
- A 10-digit Jan Aadhaar Family Identification Number will be provided after verification of the family details.
- You will receive an SMS to the registered mobile number after the completion of verification process.
- Jan Aadhar Identification Number will be issued to the family and the printed cards will be sent directly to the concerned Municipal Body, Panchayat Samiti or E Mitra for distribution.
- Cards will be distributed at free of cost to the family once by the state government.
- Government had also provided an opportunity for downloading Jan Aadhar e-card for free of cost through Jan Aadhaar portal or SSO ID.
- IF there are any mistakes in your card then you can modify or update the information recorded in Jan Aadhaar portal through e-friend.
- Amendment or update can be done by the head of the family or adult member through Aadhaar certification.
- Also the Residents of the state can also download Jan Aadhar e-card by visiting e-friend or e-plus.
How to Download Rajasthan Jan Aadhar Card
Rajasthan Jan Aadhar card will be issued after making registrations online. The state date to make online registrations will be issued soon. After the completions of registration process. The concerned authorities will verify your details and there will issue a unique 10 digit Jan Aadhar number. Then you can download your Rajasthan Jan Aadhar Card through an official portal. The Rajasthan Jan Aadhar card scheme 2020 website had not yet released to make registrations and to download the cards. We will update you the steps to register online and to download the jan aadhar card immediately after the official notice update from the Rajasthan Government.
Incoming search terms:
- jan aadhar card download
- jan aadhar download
- eligibility for jan aadhar card
- jan aadarcard dowalod
- jan aadhar card apply
- jan aadhar card downlod with family jan adhar id
- jan aadhar downlod app
- jan aadhar online download